Where are my posts going?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where are my posts going?

Not a big deal, but I noticed my post count is going dowwwwnnn. Thought I was just dumb until I actually made a point to remember a number, and it's a truism. Does old stuff just go away after a while?
    OPS, the bacon is on you.

Re: Where are my posts going?

It appears the poe2 forum, 2142 forum and who knows how many others have been nuked/purged/hidden.
    |TG-12th|mantis

Comment

Was this on purpose? There was a lot of good content in those forums despite being aged.
      Reapator, overlord of ponies

Comment

Oh noes! The archives have been axed?

Comment

say wuutttt
          Skud

Comment

Some of the really old forum content has been purged to improve the performance of the website. Apophis made the decision and executed.

If you have questions or concerns about it, feel free to bring it up with him in the Contact Site Administration forum.

"Everytime I read your posts I do it with Morgan Freeman's voice in my head as if he is narrating your life" - Aimed

Comment

If it's been done, no questions or concerns will have any bearing on the doneness of it, so it's kind moot. It is a bit of a bummer, though- there was indeed a lot of good stuff in there, and it's kind of like realizing you lost your high school yearbook along with your dog and pickup truck in a horrible gasoline-fight accident.
              OPS, the bacon is on you.

Comment

Originally posted by khaerus View Post
                If it's been done, no questions or concerns will have any bearing on the doneness of it, so it's kind moot. It is a bit of a bummer, though- there was indeed a lot of good stuff in there, and it's kind of like realizing you lost your high school yearbook along with your dog and pickup truck in a horrible gasoline-fight accident.
                Believe me, it took a lot of thought before I clicked the "Purge" button....
                Diplomacy is the art of saying "good doggie" while looking for a bigger stick.

Comment

[MENTION=1]Apophis[/MENTION], I'm sure we're all very aware of how friendly you and that big red nuke button have become... :P

Mom
                  Last edited by YerMom; 10-31-2013, 08:00 PM. Reason: Oh.. oh... I can use @ naow!
                  Games lubricate the body and the mind. - Benjamin Franklin
                  Ever since the beginning, to keep the world spinning, it takes all kinds of kinds. -Miranda Lambert

You're a 34, Mom. Thirty. Four.
                  Forever Perplexed

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...