Advertisements on Forums

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Advertisements on Forums

I've noticed TG forums advertise tigerdirect.com with the items I've recently viewed. I've also noticed the same thing with amazon.com.

Now... I see this ad for adult men's diapers with flex fit.

What exactly are you tryin'a' say, TG?

Mom
    Games lubricate the body and the mind. - Benjamin Franklin
    Ever since the beginning, to keep the world spinning, it takes all kinds of kinds. -Miranda Lambert

You're a 34, Mom. Thirty. Four.
    Forever Perplexed

Re: Advertisements on Forums

You should never try to access TG from a shared desk top at a bunch of college guys' apartment... If you do, you'll be seeing bouncing boob ads forever that contain something saying about "you'll never go to your girl friend again if you look inside..."

Interested in listening to guitar playing and a good conversation, look for me on TS.

"Hope is for the weak. I hope for nothing. I work for things. That is the only way for events to unfold." -Cleverbot

Comment

Adult Diapers: Play hard or go home.
      Skud

Comment

Originally posted by BeSiege82 View Post
        You should never try to access TG from a shared desk top at a bunch of college guys' apartment... If you do, you'll be seeing bouncing boob ads forever that contain something saying about "you'll never go to your girl friend again if you look inside..."
        Listen to Besiege, it sounds like he has an experience with this kind of story.....

Comment

Originally posted by Vitamin187 View Post
          Listen to Besiege, it sounds like he has an experience with this kind of story.....
          Ugggh... I have no idea what crap they have been checking out...

Interested in listening to guitar playing and a good conversation, look for me on TS.

"Hope is for the weak. I hope for nothing. I work for things. That is the only way for events to unfold." -Cleverbot

Comment

Originally posted by YerMom View Post
            I've noticed TG forums advertise tigerdirect.com with the items I've recently viewed. I've also noticed the same thing with amazon.com.

Now... I see this ad for adult men's diapers with flex fit.

What exactly are you tryin'a' say, TG?

Mom
            You ARE getting up in your years. Maybe Google is just trying to be pro-active? :)
            Diplomacy is the art of saying "good doggie" while looking for a bigger stick.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
            X