Older TGers.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Older TGers.

So is there anyone here that started around battlefield 2 time, we are talking june-ish 2005? Ive seen a few names from the old days, just wondering if some of you are lurking in the shadows.
    that sounds like a good idea trooper.
    -Vulcan

Re: Older TGers.

Join Date 06-30-2005

o/

Just lurking :)

TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran

Comment

I never left! Started with BF2 vanilla on TG servers.

Comment

I don't know if you think starting here in January of '07 makes a TG'er old, but it feels like it some times...

Interested in listening to guitar playing and a good conversation, look for me on TS.

"Hope is for the weak. I hope for nothing. I work for things. That is the only way for events to unfold." -Cleverbot

Comment

There are quite a few "old" TGers around, including our maestro Apophis. I'm fairly sure Wicks is in that old list. Now if we're talking about age...well there are quite a few old timers around including everyone's favorite: OldGunney. Others include Bulletproof_Bob and Occasan (I think I fudged the spelling again). :p
          |TG-18th| Acreo Aeneas
          TG World of Tanks Clan Executive Officer
          Former 9th & 13th

Pronounciation: Eh-Cree-Oh Ah-Nay-Ess
          Still can't say it? Call me Acorn then. -.-

SSDs I Own: Kingston HyperX 3K (240 GB), Samsung 840 Pro (256 GB), Samsung 840 EVO (250 GB), Samsung 840 x 2 (120 GB), Plextor M5S (120 GB), OCZ Vertex (30 GB)

TG Primer and Rules

Comment

Guilty of lurking. :)

Comment

Whats up [MENTION=3710]Trooper[/MENTION] ! I recognize that [MENTION=4143]tau_neutrino[/MENTION] and [MENTION=9154]UnDeaD[/MENTION] and [MENTION=13034]Acreo Aeneas[/MENTION] and [MENTION=6144]Boot[/MENTION] .. even the whippersnapper [MENTION=14958]BeSiege82[/MENTION]

I stopped lurking a while back and am working with the Irregulars and the BF4 title. Would love to see you guys again in-game if you are so inclined.
              sigpic

Comment

What's the word Troopa Koopa? Haven't seen you for a while. I am still on the forums though I really should be on a hiatus until finals are over. By the way have you seen that canadian Cloddhopper?

Comment

Not quite sure I qualify as "old" in either use of the word, but been here a while regardless!

Comment

Lil I guess I should have clarified. Those that joined around bf2. Which was in 2005. Ive been looking around the forums and ive seen a lot of those bf2 members holding some pretty sweet spots at TG. I don't play Pc games anymore, no time to play and don't have a Pc to use. But I do play ps3 a bit.

Good to see some ole squad mates lol
                    that sounds like a good idea trooper.
                    -Vulcan

Comment

Not that old, but miss the PCS days!!!!

"TG was created to cater to a VERY specific type of gamer rather than trying to appeal to the greater gaming population....Tactical Gamer is not mainstream. We are not trying to attract mainstream gamers" ~ Apophis

Comment

2008. for me. not as long as some be longer than others

Comment

I see some old names in this thread... good friends, and good times... I left for a while, long while... but coming back to TG, slowly but surely. Some of the best MP I've had.
                          Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

Comment

@ Raises Hand @

Comment

Check it.

<---- :D

3) Support game play in a near-simulation environment. Where the focus of play would not be solely on doing what it takes to win, but doing so utilizing real-world combat strategy and tactics rather than leveraging exploits provided to players by the design of the game engine.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X