New guy here..

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New guy here..

Hi I'm new here. Met a couple members (Reaperassault, LancerMancer, Aruncado) in a BF4 server they seemed cool, yadda yadda yadda, now I'm here. I game pretty much only on my PC. I own a PS3 for when I feel like some Madden or Show. BF4 has been really all I've played since its release. I'll probably buy COD Ghosts (ugh I know) with some gift cards come Xmas. I also like a lot of strategy games such as XCOM, CIV5, Total War series, stuff like that.

Anyway I just wanted to introduce myself and see what this community is all about. Thank you.

Re: New guy here..

Welcome! Enjoy looking around,i think you will find quite a few people here play the games you mentioned. Hope to see you on our BF4 server soon.
    sigpic

Comment

Welcome dude - drop on in to the BF4 forums and say hi to everyone, and if you have any questions be sure to ask!

Comment

Welcome !!
        "Everyone makes fun of us rednecks with our big trucks and all our guns........until the zombie apocalypse"

Comment

A great place here you have found. Welcome :)

Comment

Originally posted by Shane View Post
            A great place here you have found. Welcome :)
            Yeah, I think it was Attatron who said "the last place you will ever play video games." lol

Anyway, welcome!
            "The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it." - George Bernard Shaw

Comment

Hey hey, good to see you around.
              Reapator, overlord of ponies

Comment

Congrats on finding us and the courage to chip in! Look forward to seeing you in-game more!
                sigpic

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                X