Bf4 server

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bf4 server

I A run a server on bf4 and noticed a few servers can start with just 2 players. How do i start with 2 on my server, and there must be a work around. because my admin panel wont let me change it to start with 2 only 4. defaults back. there is a work around so please dont tell me there isnt 1 lol thanks. :)

Re: Bf4 server

Only unranked can start an official round with less than 4 players. Ranked has a floor of 4 and ceiling of 8.
    |TG-12th|mantis

Comment

Originally posted by FBmantis View Post
      Only unranked can start an official round with less than 4 players. Ranked has a floor of 4 and ceiling of 8.
      sorry not true i played on a rank server with only 2 last night.

Comment

According to our testing and the BF4 server docs, mantis is telling you the truth. If you don't believe it there's not anything to do for you.

Go find the server you were on that allowed 2 players to start a ranked game and ask them.
        Diplomacy is the art of saying "good doggie" while looking for a bigger stick.

Comment

Mantis is correct... now you can start a game with 2 players if it's set to allow, but none of those points/kills count till 4 player min... so I read.
          Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X