High Security Prison

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• High Security Prison

So I was playing my Prison Architect game. Though to myself, I think its time to try out a Maximum Security Prison with all high security inmates. so here is my layout.

I have 18 Guards, some deployed in a room, 2 at my CCTV stations, 24 cameras total out of the CCTV stations (8 stations up, 1 guard watching 4 at the same time). I have 8 k-9 units on patrol around the cells, 3 on reserve. Also got 50 Large prison doors around the prison so if there is ever a riot, i can always lock down everything and clear each area out, 1 by 1 with a few guards. I also got sprinkler systems setup in the laundry room to put out any fires that start and a power switch so nobody gets electrocuted from the laundry machines. I also have a lot of pathways that are only accessed by guards and staff only. so prisoners can't use them. also have a nice wall around the prison to stop any tunneling going on. I did a shakedown, no tunnels, barely anyone with tools drugs and weapons. so looks like my prison is doing awesome, next ill have to expand it. once i do, I'll put up another picture for everyone :D

Re: High Security Prison

Not even one moat with sharks in it.

For shame.
    doYouEvenLuftwaffe

Comment

that be awesome if they added that, i did hear that they will be adding sniper towers at some point :D

Comment

man this game looks awesome!

think i might acquire this!

Edit: So unfortunatly, after downloading, it wont play. crashes as soon as it trys to start. Gave a bug report and seems others are experiencing it too, will just have to wait until a solution is found i guess
        Last edited by browna3; 12-01-2013, 07:49 PM.

Comment

I bought the game around Alpha 12 or 13.

My only suggestion is next time make your visitation area smaller. Everything else is pretty efficient. Nicely done, excellent prison.

Routine is the true test of efficiency, and while I've never had max security prisoners, I searched holding cell and cell blocks every other day for contraband while the inmates were eating - after eating they'd be going to work, so if your deployments are good, you should only need 2 guards to search the whole cell block.
          Skud

Comment

Originally posted by browna3 View Post
            man this game looks awesome!

think i might acquire this!

Edit: So unfortunatly, after downloading, it wont play. crashes as soon as it trys to start. Gave a bug report and seems others are experiencing it too, will just have to wait until a solution is found i guess

Have you tried to play it again? It seems the problem has fixed itself for some people. If it still doesn't work you can try here http://www.introversion.co.uk/prison...ct/builds.html

To access the builds there you need to have a PA Forum Account that you have activated with your Prison Architect Key.

"I was never much a fan to playing anything online without having to manage my own private server. The Internet Gaming community has evolved to cater to the lowest common denominator and practically ruined my desire to have any part of it. But not here. It is something wonderfully different." - frozenchrome

"Teamspeak doesn't make the tactics in DayZ any better. It just let's everyone share in the agony of waiting to connect." -Warlab

Proud Former member of the 19th Mechanized Infantry

Comment

yeah i downloaded alpha 14 and that seems to work fine. i'll [robably play that for a bit and then try and fix 15

@vitamin how did you get so much money? i cant seem to make a profit :/

Comment

so i now have 86 high security prisoners, no big riots. all prisoners are well treated, also ive done 4 shakedowns and haven't found 1 tunnel, no weapons, no drugs, tools, or anything. couple fights here and there but nothing too serious. had 1 fire in the laundry room but it was quickly put out (sprinkler system took care of it). also have 50 guards and 15 k-9 units, 24 cameras. plus with all the guards i have, i still in the positive money of 1200 extra because high risk prisoners, you get a better payout. also on top of that, i get extra income from the work they do. so all in all, this prison is working out very well.

Comment

Originally posted by browna3 View Post
                  yeah i downloaded alpha 14 and that seems to work fine. i'll [robably play that for a bit and then try and fix 15

@vitamin how did you get so much money? i cant seem to make a profit :/
                  one of the new patches added a way to sell your old prisons.

Comment

I like it when he plays this game. :)
                    sigpic

*From this day on, I own my father's gun.*
                    R.I.P Daddy. Nine years. I miss you terribly. 12/07/2004.

Comment

you like it when i play ever game, except state of decay, grabbing a zombie and smashing his head in with a bat seeing all blood and guts and brain parts fly all over the place..

Comment

Thanks hunnie... really needed that right now...
                        sigpic

*From this day on, I own my father's gun.*
                        R.I.P Daddy. Nine years. I miss you terribly. 12/07/2004.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                        X