My new office... (picture)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My new office... (picture)

My new office... this should last me till I retire in: 2 years, 115 days, 21 hours, 30 mins, and 48 secs.
    (and where I do most of my BF4 Commander work... shhh. ;) )

Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

Re: My new office... (picture)

Is this your Christmas card?
    |TG|Melee
    Clear Eyes, Full Hearts, Can't Lose!

Comment

yes, actually it is... took it this AM at 4 in morning... any other time this street/place is PACKED. ;)
      Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

Comment

Do you guys get the Eco Boost V6 AWD version?
        doYouEvenLuftwaffe

Comment

It's Santa's new sleigh! :)
          Diplomacy is the art of saying "good doggie" while looking for a bigger stick.

Comment

Do you guys get the Eco Boost V6 AWD version?
            Yes... and it's amazing how well it handles and the top speed. (As a police driving instructor for the State of Florida, I got to take it to the test track and test it for feedback.) 130 MPH, got a GoPro video of it... but new rules, no videos or pics for that matter (so I must be in violation already, lol) allowed to be posted anymore... so when I retire, I got a collection. ;)

NOTE: we also got the police upgrade package for the suspension and brakes.
            Magnum |TG-18th|

Comment

No longer a k9 officer magnum?

And I seem to rememeber tthe last suv upgrade you got, I must be getting old.
              that sounds like a good idea trooper.
              -Vulcan

Comment

Ya, Shadow retired this past year... still laying next to me right now, old and slow... kinda like me. ;)

Ya, not sure if I mentioned it here, but they got me that nice K9 vehicle, then one of the Captains wanted it, so declared that "K9 shouldn't have such a nice vehicle"; gave me a old car again, and took the truck. BASTARD! ;)
                Magnum |TG-18th|

Comment

You get bonus points of you are in commander mode WHILE doing a high speed chase.

[unit][squadl][command2]

KnyghtMare ~You could always tell the person holding the gun to your head you would like to play on a different server...

Comment

I can't remember where but I saw pictures of the new 2013/14 police models' interiors, and hot damn they have everything anyone could want! Definitely awesome vehicles.
                    Skud

Comment

Speaking of interior, how do you find it for the day-to-day? I keep hearing that departments are finding that the new cars, regardless of make, don't have enough trunk space / interior space.

I've got a Charger, which I know a lot of departments have picked up, and it seems huge inside to me. After you've got radios, computers, passenger dividers, gun racks, etc. do you find the new cars are a bit cramped, or do you think it's just people reacting a bit harsh because they're not as spacious as the old crown vics?
                      Teamwork and Tactics are OP

Strait /strāt/ (Noun) A narrow passage of water connecting two seas or two large areas of water: "the Northumberland Strait".

Comment

I thought the back of the one I was in was bigger then I thought it would be lol
                        that sounds like a good idea trooper.
                        -Vulcan

Comment

It is smaller, and more crowed some big guys, tall and wide can't get in and out easy enough, plus way to much electronics, like a jet plane cockpit in there, and the trunk is small due to all the electronics in the rear.
                          Magnum |TG-18th|

Comment

Hmm. It's a shame that E7 concept never took off. It was supposed to have much more space in the cabin, not as a result of being larger overall, but by having all the electronics and dividers and mounts built-in...

I guess they're kind of stuck with that size in a car. You could use a wagon (Our local K9 unit has Dodge Magnums, and they may be the most BA police vehicle I've ever seen) but a wagon doesn't solve your interior space. I guess the logical thing is to make the tech smaller. Or just hire smaller force members. :D
                            Teamwork and Tactics are OP

Strait /strāt/ (Noun) A narrow passage of water connecting two seas or two large areas of water: "the Northumberland Strait".

Comment

After years of Columbia Blue, our Department kowtowed to the federal Government and adopted the Black and White. Houston used to stand out, now we just look like all the other agencies out there.

We did stick with Ford though.

Oh Magnum, I used to play Star Wars Galaxies after things died down on night shift. :P

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X