Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sons of Anarchy season final... SPOILER!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sons of Anarchy season final... SPOILER!

SPOILER ALERT!

Anyone else watch the show, besides Walking Dead it's one of only 3 to 5 shows i watch... and WOW, what a season final last night... I'm actually kinda very pissed about it, but it is damn good... just when you think everything is going right, it all goes very wrong.

Should be easy to prove Jax had nothing to do with the murders, so I think he'll be out already for next season... I'm sure going to miss seeing Tara's behind area thou... SWEET!

Gemma has got to go, but she is the writers wife in real life, so I don't see that happening.

WOW, can't wait for next season, and I don't say that too much about today's TV shows.
    Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

Re: Sons of Anarchy season final... SPOILER!

I guess next season is the final season?

http://www.eonline.com/news/489631/s...g-finale-death

Good info in that article on why?

Of the decision to off Tara, Sutter explained "I wanted to remove [Jax's] ‘True North,' because I feel like there needs to be this major psychic and emotional shift that has to happen. What direction it will push him in we will see next season. But what happens to a guy like that now that he's lost both of the people he loves the most, who were able to be his moral compass, with Opie and now Tara. It really is Jax completely untethered and on his own in the final season."
    Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

Comment

Sutter also wants to do a prequel featuring the First 9. It could be a pretty cool show, I'm guessing it will take place in the 70's/80's.

Comment

That would be cool with John and Clay, and how all that happened.
        Magnum |TG-18th|

Comment

I hope Juice gets his for betraying Jax AGAIN.
          Skud

Comment

I like this season, it seemed like almost every episode was 90+ minutes. Some of the best done drama on TV.
            doYouEvenLuftwaffe

Comment

My wife was pissed all day long, thanks a lot SOA. I told her it was just a bad dream and that Jax was going to wake up soon. lol

Comment

oh he will wake up... no one to keep him grounded anymore, the final season should be a wild awakening.
                Magnum |TG-18th|

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                X