Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Panzer Corp out tonight for iOS (iPad)...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Panzer Corp out tonight for iOS (iPad)...

Not really sure where I should of posted this, since their is no mobile game sub-forum...but anyway, they've come along way with mobile games, smart phones and mobile devices now-a-days are releasing some really well made high quality games. Most of the good ones are between 6 bucks and 20 bucks each... be careful of those free ones, with IAP's...they can rack up easy to 100 plus.

Anyway tonight, at midnight, the most anticipated strategy game is coming to iPad/iOS... Panzer Corp, the initial game with a string of campaigns is 20 bucks, with a number of IAP campaigns which total 60 bucks... one of the highest costing mobile games ever, but if you know the series it is awesome. (been out on PC for years); BTW this aint a dumbed down version, this is the full PC version made for tablets.

http://www.pockettactics.com/news/io...oll-worldwide/

Also, if your into mobile gaming, (I am due to my long, boring night shift work), you can't go wrong with the Battle Academy series, Baldurs Gate 1 enhanced edition, and coming any day, Baldurs Gate 2 enhanced edition. Also recommend Breach and Clear, a planning type turn based game, with the heart of the old Rainbow Six planning stage. and a few more I play. The tablets seem best for strategy and top down RPG games, they make some good shooters and sim games, but they have never really felt right to me with the touch controls. imo

Just sharing.... and if anyone else plays iOS/iPad games, add me to your Game Center friends list, Magnum50.

Oh, BTW, a couple of other recommendations... Sid Miers has made some great games converted to iOS, and some made just for iOS... ie: Pirates, Civilization, Ace Patrol (2 different ones, ones a WW1, ones a Pacific WW2 game)... all excellent.
    Last edited by Magnum50; 12-17-2013, 01:46 PM.
    Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

Re: Panzer Corp out tonight for iOS (iPad)...

oh, I must mention Xcom and Star Wars KOTOR... both excellent also.
    Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

Comment

Re: Panzer Corp out tonight for iOS (iPad)...

a nice, little beginners guide... if anyone plays:

http://www.pockettactics.com/feature...r-corps-noobs/
      Magnum |TG-18th|

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
      X