Official Starbound Server Up!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Official Starbound Server Up!!

Got an official starbound server up and running, allows up to 12 players atm. its passworded too so dont have to worry about random people joining. if u want the info for it let me know on steam or teamspeak or a private message. Server is located in NYC.

Re: Official Starbound Server Up!!

How is the game? Before I go and buy it ;)

[unit][squadl][command2]

KnyghtMare ~You could always tell the person holding the gun to your head you would like to play on a different server...

Comment

Re: Official Starbound Server Up!!

I love it, tons of more things you can do that what i could in terraria, plus more worlds to explore and interesting stuff added too. like on snow planets or at night, your char can die from hypothermia and also can die from starvation. There is some nice items you can make in the game, like all the ore you mine from exploring in the ground. You can make a pixels (in-game currency) from the refinery that you create. So if you have tons of Copper ore you no longer use, throw it into the refinery to get some easy money, then buy a ranged weapon or blueprints. I've been having a blast with the game, and its much better when playing with friends.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
      X