Hello There

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello There

I couldn't find an official introduction thread here, so I guess I'm posting a new topic...

My name is Mike, and I'm a PO2 in the US Coast Guard. I specialize in tactical law enforcement, and I have a deep interest for military and law enforcement tactics and strategy. I have been interested in tactical shooters such as Rainbow Six and SWAT since I was in middle school. I've always been looking for a community that shared my same desires, to not just play the game the way the developers designed it, but to play in the most pure form possible. To use real military tactics and work the objective rather than work for the k/d ratio or personal score. Finding this community seems to be amazing to me, especially as developers cater more and more to the CoD twitch shooter crowd.

I look forward to getting into some games with people here, and possibly joining up with a group.

Re: Hello There

Welcome to TG! Look forward to seeing you on the server.

[unit][squadl][command2]

KnyghtMare ~You could always tell the person holding the gun to your head you would like to play on a different server...

Comment

Welcome, I miss the real Rainbow Six series before they killed it with consoles.

Fate whispers to the warrior "You will not survive the storm."
      The warrior whispers back, "I AM the storm."

Comment

You and me both Darwin. I loved the book, and loved the series before they decided that a 3 man element can clear Sin City on their own against an army of Mexicans.

Comment

Rainbow Six kept me up all night playing. :) Welcome to TG

Comment

Bienvenido Omega!!!

If you are playing BF4 watch out for Dredge knife...he is a pain in the ars.

PS: i got high hopes that "The Division" will have some of Rainbow Six.
            Saludos, marpla live from Argentina!

sigpic

Comment

Welcome aboard. Glad you found TacticalGamer. Sounds like it is a match made in heaven.

We support alot of titles. Check out the ARMA server for some milsim type excellence. ARMA is my first love but I've been cheating on her with BF4 these past few weeks.

Look for us on teamspeak and don't hesitate to jump on and introduce yourself in person.

Cheers...
              sigpic
              |TG-1st|Grunt
              ARMA Admin (retired)
              Pathfinder-Spartan 5

Comment

I've been in love with Bohemia since Op. Flashpoint. I'll definitely have to check out some of your servers. I just got a new graphics card for Christmas, so BF4 is a bit more playable now.

Comment

Originally posted by Omega1USCG View Post
                  I just got a new graphics card for Christmas, so BF4 is a bit more playable now.
                  Congrats on the new card, now you can see all the beautiful animation when i remove your tags ;)
                  Saludos, marpla live from Argentina!

sigpic

Comment

Welcome Coastie, from a Deep water squid. Hope to see you in our Arma weekend event on 29 Dec, check it out in the Arma forum.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                    X