Tactics videos and articles...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tactics videos and articles...

Just letting my fellow TG members know of a number of video's I have uploaded to my site dedicated to real tactics in games... (most are not done by me, but released with game fan site kits and other's with permission)

You can get the files/videos here:
    http://www.magnumland.com/gaming.htm

Here is some of the titles, along with more on individual game pages...
    Would of directly linked for convenience, but thats too much damn work for me, lol...

6 Basic Maneuvers of Fighter Combat Video

Basic Formations FM 5-10 (pdf document)

Crossing a Street Under Fire Video

Tactical Use of Smoke Video

Suppression Fire Video

Flanking Maneuvers Video

Stacking the Team Video

Bounding Overwatch Video

M203 Tactical Deployment Video

I'm thinking of expanding the tactics section...with more articles, presentations, and video's... so let me know what you think of this kind of information. My purpose is simple... to play computer games with as much realism in tactics and procedures as possible within the limits of our gaming medium. I'm hoping articles and videos like this might shine light on the topic and spread the word with my fellow gamers with the same interest.
    ;)
    Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

Re: Tactics videos and articles...

.AVi should play on Windows mediaplayer....right?
    "Umm Deputy these aren't my pants" - Common alarm cry of the North American Crackhead
    [tg-c1][ma-c1][defense]

Comment

yes. you may need to download codecs, though, if they're not standard avi files (divx, xvid).
      [TG]epheneh

Comment

I am at work. I get audio but no video. Maybe it will work at home?

Edit: I made it home and have the same problem. No video but audio is good to go. I look ed at updating the codec. IT gave me the option of when to check for updates and I picked daily. Is this correct? Sorry, if I am hijacking the thread. I don't mean to. I just want to see the vids.
        Last edited by Pickle; 08-30-2005, 04:15 AM.
        "Umm Deputy these aren't my pants" - Common alarm cry of the North American Crackhead
        [tg-c1][ma-c1][defense]

Comment

I don't know what codec is used.... but they should be pretty regular, since most are from the www.fullspectrumwarrior.com web site, besides the ones I did and those are divx.

(FSW, a great concept, a potential for a great game, but then because to repeatative... was bored of it after first few missions... but there training vids were pretty damn cool for basic combat maneuvers. IMO)
          Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

Comment

I think we should host your game guides. The Raven Sheild and OFP guides are just about perfect.

Comment

I got about 20 more also... just put up whats most popular... anyone can feel free to take whatever is on my site...I'm community oriented. lol
              Magnum |TG-18th|

Comment

thanks for the vids man

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse