Star Wars X-Wing

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Star Wars X-Wing

Hi folks. Just wondering if anyone here played Star Wars X-Wing miniatures. I picked it up for me and my son and we love it, even my teenage daughters will play and we find it lots of fun. I haven't played any card / dice game since I was about 10 on D&D, and being a star wars fan made this an easy one to get into. Its not as complicated as most games of its nature but still seems very in depth and load outs for your ships and game modes make it a different experience every time. Soon they will be releasing capitol ships which should really add to the game, and the pre painted models are very detailed and fun to collect. So if you are a big star wars geek like my family is and you have friends or family to play with check it out. It is a product of Fantacy Flight games, and compared to other games of its nature it is fairly cheap to get into, about 30 bucks for the starter kit, and the ship expansions you can find on amazon for about 10$ and up to about 30 for the larger ships. I collect one just about every payday. There are also lots of tutorials online for people who know little about this game. It is fairly simple to play to start and becomes a lot more strategic as you learn the mechanics. Great for winter when your stuck in the house on a cold day.

Re: Star Wars X-Wing

My son and I play Battletech. I've had the game and a bunch of different hex maps from when I was a kid. He's having a blast designing his own Mech(s).

Comment

Re: Star Wars X-Wing

Nice. I think games like that are good for kids. Grows the imagination and makes them think. Although my son gets bored quickly cause he thinks I spend to much time planning my moves,
      he says "im just gonna blow you up anyway" lol

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
      X