Left 4 Dead 2

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Left 4 Dead 2

Just wondering if anyone still plays this, been seeing quite a few of my friends getting back into the game and I've already reinstalled it. Hit me up if your looking for a game with a friend on steam..

Re: Left 4 Dead 2

What a GREAT GAME. Squad play at its finest..eh? I think the Crazy SALE/FREE? copy of this at Christmas time really got more players into it. I was hoping it was to get buzz for a LFD 3!! Please...?!
    |TG|ARMA Pathfinder
    ..now where did I put my keys?

Comment

Got it free at Christmas but haven't played it.

"I was never much a fan to playing anything online without having to manage my own private server. The Internet Gaming community has evolved to cater to the lowest common denominator and practically ruined my desire to have any part of it. But not here. It is something wonderfully different." - frozenchrome

"Teamspeak doesn't make the tactics in DayZ any better. It just let's everyone share in the agony of waiting to connect." -Warlab

Proud Former member of the 19th Mechanized Infantry

Comment

I play L4D2 just about every day :D campaign and versus

ps: this is WhiskeySix's wife :)

Comment

Me im ejoe12345

Comment

I would love to re-visit L4D2 with some squad tactics practice, such as crossing open areas, shooting from corners, clearing rooms, use of doorways, entering buildings

Comment

I'm down for some tactical-squad-based-zombie-killing action. I'll add you (Halcyon) on Steam and reinstall L4D2 later tonight.

Comment

I found the related FM for urban tactics but I can't post a link to it for some reason. I'm going to be on tonight would love to put together a 4 person-squad and give it a try. 7PM CST

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                X