Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hello!

hi all,

peppergomez here. any simhq or frugal's place folks might recognize me. i am a flight simmer (f4, jf-18, wov) and bf2 player. i just joined tactical gamer in the hopes of finding a mature and tactically oriented online community, especially for bf2. i look forward to finding out more about TG and playing online with you folks in the coming months.

one immediate question- are there bf2 clans/squads online here, and if it's possible to join them, are instructions posted somewhere on this site?

thanks,

pepper

Re: hello!

Hello pepper.

Our community is based off of maturity and a want for tactically sound play. We enjoy team-work and long rounds on almost every server we have up, except NS and BF2 for some reason. All of our players here are friendly and we always accept new people.

Welcome to the forums.

As far as clans and communities... kinda. Tactical Gamer people normally enjoy their own kind've... "inside" competitions, although BF2 has been doing some outside comps lately. Normally, it's not a clan inside TG, it's more of a certain group.

As for me, I've got certain "good friends" in TG that I like to hang around with, so we kinda stay to one side and play together.

Now, that doesn't limit your choices. We don't mind if you are in a clan and play here. In fact, you really don't even have to wear the TG tags.

Think of the tags as more of a supporting badge than a tag. TG on someone's name says, "I like to play maturely and tactically. I'm grown, bish.."

:D

Welcome home...

-Mom
    Yer Mom /O>

To all but me is the look given but never received. My heart sinks faster and faster every time I look into them, yet I do not understand their controling power on my soul. - W11114m W45h1n670n

Comment

Hello Peppers. Hopefully I get plenty of chances to shoot you in the face.

I really need to buy BF2...

|CS:S Dev Team|

root: I do it to
      steve: OMG
      steve: TOO
      root: ****ing hell
      root: Spelling nazi down! MEDIC!

Go ahead, you know you all envy me, I corrected root's grammar :D

Comment

Hello Pepper. Welcome to TG. Mom say's it right. "Think of the tags as more of a supporting badge than a tag. TG on someone's name says, "I like to play maturely and tactically. I'm grown, bish.." What you will need to do is read our SOP's. Here is the link.
        http://www.tacticalgamer.com/announcement.php?f=75

18th SF Operational Detachment Delta

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...