No announcement yet.

I retired and now Im back!!

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I retired and now Im back!!

Been a little bit since I graced this site. Been hangin around since about 2001 when this place was called N42!! Spent many a night enjoying CS.
    So after 26 1/2 years serving in the US Marines I have finally retired back in July of '13 and have some time again to play a game or two.
    My new game is DayZ. Its in Alpha and needs lots of work but the potential is AMAZING!! This is a game I can really get on board with. Of course with it being in alpha I am hoping to be able to help shake a few bugs out and steer some of the development to make a game that is as realistic as possible before the world turns into the REAL DEAL. With that said Im always looking for a partner or two to 'run' with. Strength in numbers.
    Oh and retirement is EVERYTHING its cracked up to be. I LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!!!!!!!!
    Meat Drapes
    Operation Infinite Justice... the worlds largest clan. Currently enjoying a membership of over 1,454,500+ . We game in every climb and place. If you want to play/become one of us... visit your nearest Armed Forces recruiting station. I bet we have games you have never even heard of. They will be glad to help you.

Re: I retired and now Im back!!

Well welcome back! I may not know who you are, but I'm sure someone around here (read: old timers) might. I hope you joined the TG DayZ Steam Group. There are quite a few who get together almost every night to play. Hope to see you around. :)
    |TG-18th| Acreo Aeneas
    TG World of Tanks Clan Executive Officer
    Former 9th & 13th

Pronounciation: Eh-Cree-Oh Ah-Nay-Ess
    Still can't say it? Call me Acorn then. -.-

SSDs I Own: Kingston HyperX 3K (240 GB), Samsung 840 Pro (256 GB), Samsung 840 EVO (250 GB), Samsung 840 x 2 (120 GB), Plextor M5S (120 GB), OCZ Vertex (30 GB)

TG Primer and Rules

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Twitter Feed