Men of War Assault Squad Question?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Men of War Assault Squad Question?

Just seeing if anyone here plays the game could answer this question for me. I had 3 infantry squads run out of ammo, and had a supply truck full of ammo for rifles, smgs, and mgs. Is there a way where i can get all 3 squads to resupply with ammo instead of selecting 1 infantry at a time to get ammo? I know you can hit the arrows on the inventory windows to move everything over so it fills their inventory to its max, but I notice you don't leave much ammo for the rest of the squads over time. Just wondering if I am missing a certain way to resupply them evenly through all squads i own.

Re: Men of War Assault Squad Question?

If you have multiple infantry selected when you do the eye/examine ability on the supply truck then whatever you take from the truck will be dispersed throughout the squad. It is not handled in a very intelligent way though - for example if you send SMG ammo to the group - rifleman will get the SMG ammo as well.
    |TG-12th|mantis

Comment

I read that the infantry squads share ammo with each other if they are in close proximity with one another. not sure if its true though...

Comment

They don't share ammo with each other on their own.
        |TG-12th|mantis

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
        X