What is your digital gaming worth?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is your digital gaming worth?

NO, I'm not doing this... could never leave SB Pro PE and the ArmA series... but I was just wondering. I've been a pretty hardcore gamer for over 20 years of my life, I don't buy disk anymore, it's all digital for me, which got me thinking... What is my digital gaming worth?

I have 244 Steam games, 24 Origin games, not event counting all the games I have in my GOG account, Rocket whatever, blue capsule whatever and other minor online sales site accounts. And then add SB Pro PE, every Battlefront game and module (disk and digital) (minus that stupid Sci Fi one, drop something, lol), DCS with every module released, iRacing account with every track and car to date, and then even add Command: Modern Air Operations and Flashpoint Campaigns, (both games I have installed but never have even played once, lol)...

and then lets just go crazy here... include my Xbox 360 with the live account, that's another 200 plus games, most with all DLC and season passes, and all digital, meaning they can be re-downloaded. (Sold my PS3 and all it's games and account last year.)

lets even get crazy'er... and sell my iPad (apple account); with over 100 games bought, quite a few of them hardcore, big title games with all DLC like Panzer Corp and Battle Academy.

I'm just guessing here, but probably have spent just under 10K for my digital game life, I got that by timing 400 games times a average of 40 bucks per game, with a low ball for sales and adjustments. 10K of digital game material... wonder, if I wanted to sell it all, all accounts and everything... and I don't even think it's legal BTW, how much I could get for it?

What you think? How much do you think my digital game life is worth? Whats yours?

Anything wrong with this ideology?
    Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

Re: What is your digital gaming worth?

I just looked at http://mysteamgauge.com/ .... for my Steam account. It digs up some neat stats.. none so depressing as spending 1847 hours (like 77 days) on Steam playing games.. Of course that is in a bit over 10 years on Steam. * A decade already! Geez..**
    And the most at over 400 hours is Left For Dead 2 followed by Left for Dead ... and then Arma 2...

Just paying for bits o'data...to occupy our time..
    |TG|ARMA Pathfinder
    ..now where did I put my keys?

Comment

My steam account reads - Over the last 9 years, I've spent 3046.6 hours playing, which includes 137 items, is valued at $2186.94, and requires 834.4 GB. This not including all the cds I have in my cases at my home. I think I have 400 cds or so.

Comment

55 days in 5 years - Over the last 5 years, you've spent 1309 hours playing this selection, which includes 99 items, is valued at $1669.16, and requires 901.3 GB

What game will be lucky 100?!

This doesn't count BF2, PR and all those older titles. I also have Xfire stats as well somewhere, but it was never reliably on.

Comment

Over the last 7 years, you've spent 3106.7 hours playing this selection, which includes 204 items, is valued at $2501.22, and requires 815.6 GB. Fun fact, Terraria is my most-played game at 275 hours. Kind of surprising, really. This excludes the games I bought on GoG and the ones on hard disk, like Doom 3 and various other games.

"Certainly, being bombarded with 105 millimeter shells is bad. But the knowledge that you've armed your enemy thus, with your sloth and your ineptitude, unfolds in the heart like a poison." Tycho from Penny Arcade in reference to the nuke in MW2

Comment

Wife is upset, she said, that I could have spent all that money on her. I said, I only spend my money on something that is worth it!!

Comment

Over the last 4 years, you've spent 2051.2 hours playing this selection, which includes 163 items, is valued at $2752.64, and requires 982.5 GB

Comment

Over the last 10 years, you've spent 2572.1 hours playing this selection, which includes 334 items, is valued at $3817.99, and requires 1298 GB.

Comment

It's official then. Online, we are masters of games & of 2nd lives. In reality, we are losers of the universe. :)

Comment

Originally posted by Vitamin187 View Post
                    My steam account reads - Over the last 9 years, I've spent 3046.6 hours playing, which includes 137 items, is valued at $2186.94, and requires 834.4 GB. This not including all the cds I have in my cases at my home. I think I have 400 cds or so.
                    Yaknow, you COULD have spent some of that time with ME.
                    sigpic

*From this day on, I own my father's gun.*
                    R.I.P Daddy. Nine years. I miss you terribly. 12/07/2004.

Comment

Originally posted by vitamin187 View Post
                      wife is upset, she said, that i could have spent all that money on her. I said, i only spend my money on something that is worth it!!
                      grr
                      sigpic

Comment

This is not loading for me, although I have the feeling it will tell me nothing. I wonder what it would have told me five years ago...
                        sigpic

Comment

Over the last 16 months, I've spent 280 hours playing this selection, which includes 99 items, is valued at $1587.13. Wargame: AirLand Battle is my top game on Steam, with 77.75 hours.

Alright, so this doesn't include Project Reality, ARMA 2 or Digital Combat Simulator. All of which I easily have over 300 hours a piece. I'd venture to say I have over 600 on DCS.

AAAAAND I know I haven't spent nearly that much. Gotta love Steam sales, Humble Bundle, Get Games and Get Loaded.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                          X