Europa Universalis 4

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Europa Universalis 4

So does anyone have it? I have been really looking for something to get my teeth into both in SP and MP, and this might be it. It is very very intimidating looking, but I have watched a lot of videos and read a little bit, and it seems badass. I am a huge fan of the Total War series, particularly Europe TW, but I have found the recent Rome 2 lacking more.

Does anyone have it? MP looks very very interesting, and I remember having played some great TG Civ 5 MP games in the past.....

Re: Europa Universalis 4

Total War can't even compare to it. It's insanely more complex than that. I played the demo and I think I had a stroke from the amount of numbers I was looking at.

Comment

Yeah it looks insanely complicated and in depth. The real nuts thing is I have very little game time these days, yet I STILL want to dive into this.......Will hit the demo on Steam tonight and see how I go.

Comment

You'll get a hang of it in a day or two as long as you pay attention to the tutorials, Europa universalis is definetly the best choice of paradox interactive game if your gaming time is sparse mostly because it's the easiest and fastest to get into.

If you like it, I'd recommend checking out Crusader kings and Hearts of Iron, they're both simillar great paradox games but they're also a lot more complicated and time consuming than EU4.
        sigpic|TG-6th|ghadlan
        [unit][armor]

Sure I have flown plenty of choppers, I have just never landed one.

Comment

Apparently this new one could be a whole heap of fun!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/East_vs...s_of_Iron_Game

Cold war? So in!

Comment

I played III a lot. Everything you do has an effect on something else, so you have to weigh each decision carefully.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
            X