• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Race Fans: Awesome F1 video explaining new rules

very cool video explaining the new rules in F1 by Red Bull Racing:

http://www.redbull.com/en/motorsport...1/new-f1-rules
    Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

Re: Race Fans: Awesome F1 video explaining new rules

All I want is an exciting year of F1 where the champion is only crowned when the last checked flag waves.

However I am kind of on the fence about the Abu Dhabi Grand Prix being double value.

Comment

Part of me wants the rule set opened up to allow these engineers to go buck wild. Sort of how CanAm racing or Group B was back in the day.

It will never happen again, but a guy can dream.
      doYouEvenLuftwaffe

Comment

Oh I agree, not to happy with the changes... really not to happy with the series in a long time... I prefer the sport cars anyway, (like Sebring which I go to in less then 12 hours, lol)... but I did like the video they made, very well done.
        Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

Comment

Anybody catch the Austrailian Grand Prix? I missed it but caught some highlights.

Whats with all the reliability problems? Bad brakes cause a crash for Caterham, while RBR and Mercedes retiring cars early due to engine problems. RBR had quite an poor season premier given the Vettel being retired and Ricciardo getting disqualified.

Also did you see how poor the Ferraris were? I am not a fanboy by any length but I expected more from the manufacturer. Both cars looked quite off pace and Kimi seemed to be struggling with his.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X