A Space Time Odyssey

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Space Time Odyssey

The new Cosmos with Neil Tyson is available to watch on the fox network (SO excited!), Carl Sagan is one of my hero's and Neil does and excellent job in the remaking of Cosmos. I have been waiting for this for over a year, and it does not disappoint. Visuals are fantastical and very well written. If you loved the cosmos as a kid like me, or find the universe fascinating and wondrous, you should see this 13 episode long adventure exploring our world, us, and the fantastical reality that is our Universe. A great family watch, LOVE IT! :)

Re: A Space Time Odyssey

Here is the trailer.

You can watch the full episode on fox, national geographic, or Fox.com.
    Last edited by Shane; 03-15-2014, 10:58 AM. Reason: forgot to say where to watch

Comment

I'm loving the show so far. "We are made of star stuff".

Comment

The first few episodes will have to be watched online by me as it takes the same slot as The Walking Dead. However, that first episode was a really good 'taste' of what the show can be potentially. I'm only learning about Carl Sagan within the last few years (thanks to the great book Unscientific America) but love what he did to close the gap between science and culture.

This new Cosmos is hopefully a great shot in the arm for some young minds, and hopefully some older minds as well. Anti-intellectualism is rampant in US culture and shows like this help us out.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
        X