Diablo III Reaper of Souls Released

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Diablo III Reaper of Souls Released

May have to check when it was released for you depending on where you live. To help with the queues and such they released it at certain times and such...

Re: Diablo III Reaper of Souls Released

Anybody doing dungeon raids? I can wipe the dust off whatever characters I left there.

Comment

actually i've been doing tons of bounties with some friends. probably play some more later tonight with them.

Comment

Looks really good and I want it

Interested in listening to guitar playing and a good conversation, look for me on TS.

"Hope is for the weak. I hope for nothing. I work for things. That is the only way for events to unfold." -Cleverbot

Comment

Now this video describes the new mode which is called adventure mode. Adventure mode allows you to go for bounties on enemy monster heroes (purple and gold color mobs) and once you kill them you get the bounty. There are also events for the bounties that you can do (clear a cursed chest or shrine, help out friendly npcs, etc.). Once you play enough of the bounties you get these rift fragments drop. Now Force says your only allowed 1 rift per game setup, that is incorrect, you can bring up as many rifts as you want, you just have to clear them 1 at a time. My friends and I did 6 rift portals last night. But here is the vid of the gameplay of the rift -

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X