No announcement yet.

Origin - On The House - Free Games!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [INFO] Origin - On The House - Free Games!

I done a quick search and couldn't see a thread for these Origin free game offers. If there is already a thread I apologise, if this thread should be somewhere else, again I apologise.

The current offer is: Dead Space

Grab it while its free!
    It matters not what letters or numbers come before my name, I'll always be 1stMIP.

sigpic

"It is all about being a teamplayer. Give a kitchen sink to a teamplayer and he'll find a way to support his squad with it."
    - John_CANavar (Marshall & Founder of the 1st Mechanized Infantry Platoon)

Re: Origin - On The House - Free Games!

Almost as cool when L4D2 went free for a while, thanks for the heads up!

“Big Brother is Watching You.”
    ― George Orwell, "1984"

Comment

Pretty sweet that they're doing this now.

I hope they put The Saboteur on the house. I liked playing that game on the 360.
      |TG-73rd|Socomseal
      |TG-73rd Member| Former TG Irregular ArmA Platoon Leader| Former TG ArmA Admin XO| TG Pathfinder - Spartan 1 |TGU ArmA Instructor |Former TG-18th Member| |Former TG-1st Member|

"Its easy to argue about issues from afar. But until you have experienced the issue first hand, you have not seen all the facts."

Carver you will be cut off for a long time before reinforcements can reach you "I am the reinforcements the main force is only coming to bring me body bags and to clean up the mess Im about to make" - General Carver

Comment

A very unexpected and interesting idea! Heres hoping that they roll with it for a few titles, Deadspace is certainly a good start! :D

Comment

Thanks for the tip!!
          sigpic

Comment

Battlefield 3 and Plants vs zombies currently on the house!!!!!

Grab 'em while you can!!!!!!
            It matters not what letters or numbers come before my name, I'll always be 1stMIP.

sigpic

"It is all about being a teamplayer. Give a kitchen sink to a teamplayer and he'll find a way to support his squad with it."
            - John_CANavar (Marshall & Founder of the 1st Mechanized Infantry Platoon)

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
            X