The Golf Club (Alpha) video...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Golf Club (Alpha) video...

I found this game on Steam, still very much pre-alpha but has a lot of great potential. Finally a golf game coming back to PC, where you can make your own courses, and where EA Sports ain't there to ruin it. ;)

I loved the personal commentary, it felt like he was watching and talking with just me, even referring to past shots or screw ups.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X77frZLcf94

Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

Re: The Golf Club (Alpha) video...

Been looking for a golf game. I liked the tiger woods game even though it was EA and was disappointed they abandoned the pc format. I still have tiger woods 08. I'll check this out...can we match up online?
    sigpic
    |TG-1st|Grunt
    ARMA Admin (retired)
    Pathfinder-Spartan 5

Comment

not yet, but it's all planned.
      Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

Comment

This looks good, I've been missing golf on PC. There used to be a number of good ones and this video is bringing back those rose tinted memories.

Matching up for rounds online would be a blast. My brother-in-law and I used to "step" away from family events to play a round or two. I don't remember the name of the game anymore but one of the lines that was fairly common "Looks like you hit the tree Jim!" we still joke about that.
        sigpic

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
        X