No announcement yet.

Killing Floor 2

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Killing Floor 2

Killing Floor 2 is coming!
    "I'm a man, but I can change, if I have to, I guess." -Man's Prayer Red Green Show
    "Quando omni flunkus moritati" -When all else fails, play dead. -Red Green Show
    [Link to my Youtube!]
    [Link to my Twitch!]

Re: Killing Floor 2

Great news!

I will definitely buy it as soon as its available. I loved KF1, and am very stoked for KF2. I just wish it was on UT4 engine, instead of the now outdated UT3 engine.
      |TG-73rd Member| Former TG Irregular ArmA Platoon Leader| Former TG ArmA Admin XO| TG Pathfinder - Spartan 1 |TGU ArmA Instructor |Former TG-18th Member| |Former TG-1st Member|

"Its easy to argue about issues from afar. But until you have experienced the issue first hand, you have not seen all the facts."

Carver you will be cut off for a long time before reinforcements can reach you "I am the reinforcements the main force is only coming to bring me body bags and to clean up the mess Im about to make" - General Carver

Already very excited about the changes being implemented in KF2. Definitely ordering it when it comes up for pre-sale on Steam.

The major ones that caught my attention:

1. Dismemberment system (GHOUL like)
        2. SDK with Limelight (Steam) support. Hopefully a documentation library go with it to boot too. This alone is probably going to be far better than the KF1 SDK which was barebones to say the least.
        3. Mod support. This is something Tripwire has been adamant about since RO1 and KF1. Hopefully this means a nice API for modders to plug into along with the SDK and documentation. Also hoping updates no longer break mods as severely as they do now.

I plan on putting this on my box and hosting a server when they release a dedicated server package for it. :)
        |TG-18th| Acreo Aeneas
        TG World of Tanks Clan Executive Officer
        Former 9th & 13th

Pronounciation: Eh-Cree-Oh Ah-Nay-Ess
        Still can't say it? Call me Acorn then. -.-

SSDs I Own: Kingston HyperX 3K (240 GB), Samsung 840 Pro (256 GB), Samsung 840 EVO (250 GB), Samsung 840 x 2 (120 GB), Plextor M5S (120 GB), OCZ Vertex (30 GB)

TG Primer and Rules

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Twitter Feed