Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

want to see a grown man have a panic attack? (video)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• want to see a grown man have a panic attack? (video)

Want to see a grown man have a panic attack? My first wreck dive, went with my daughter, for our advance open water course this weekend. My air hose got stuck, I went into a panic, but in my defense after about 5 to 10 secs of a panic, I was starting to think what to do and how to fix it, (take off my equipment to untangle), but then the instructor rescued me.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PALnS-nvDOM

Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

Re: want to see a grown man have a panic attack? (video)

Man I panic just watching lol. I know being a surfer and my father being a rescue diver that seconds count. I was holding my breath with you lol.

Comment

Ya, the 2nd reg got caught on something, like I said after my first 5 to 10 secs of panic I was starting to walk through it and troubleshoot, was going to keep reg in mouth and just remove vest and tank, untangle then put back on, but as a new diver that experience was intense, my mom couldn't even watch the whole video, lol.

With 30+ years in the military and law enforcement I have come to and accepted the realization of a possible death by gunfire, knife attack, or police related... I hope to die of a heart attack while having sex, just saying, lol... but I do NOT want to die by fire or drowning.

It was a great dive, a great lesson. And BTW my life didn't pass in front of my eyes like they say.
      Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

Comment

Shouldn't have watched this before bed...It is good that you got yourself *mostly* under control quickly. Just remember, deep breaths and run your hand down your hoses. Sometimes it helps to close your eyes too. It may sound like it would make it worse, but taking the sight out of the picture can actually calm you down. You dont see the water, and the ship.

[unit][squadl][command2]

KnyghtMare ~You could always tell the person holding the gun to your head you would like to play on a different server...

Comment

Here is the wreck dive we did, someone more professional then I filmed this not me, but you see me at 1:30 with the white shirt turn on my light to go into the wreck... if interested:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kframh0gb5A#t=103

Magnum |TG-18th|

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X