Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vietcong 2 MP demo tomorrow...

another piece of news from www.worthplaying.com:

Take 2 just let us know that the 'Vietcong 2' multiplayer demo will be released tomorrow and it will contains the Capture the Flag, Deathmatch and Team Deathmatch modes, and like the full game, servers can support up to 64 players simultaneously, with full RPG-style experience for all players (which unlocks new classes on both sides as you earn experience). Of course we will have it available on our fileserver network as soon as it becomes available.
    Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

Re: Vietcong 2 MP demo tomorrow...

out now at many sites, I'm d/l ing now and will report...

http://www.fileplanet.com/156720/dow...etcong-2-Demo-[Multi-player]
    Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

Comment

Looking foreward to hear.

Comment

It's just like Vietcong one but with more bugs, and I'm not talking jungle bugs... the environment, models, and weapons look the same, theres alot of lag even for my usually excellent connection, you still have to run around the jungle picking up weapons laying on rocks and patches of grass, your a highly trained soldier that can't jump over a log, and it still takes a number of hits to kill the enemy, even at close range with a shotgun.... it's Vietcong 1 repackaged IMO... and now I remember why I didn't like the first one.

this is a NO GO for me!
        Magnum |TG-18th|

Comment

I'm all for your opinion then bro.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse