Admin Help Late At Night

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Admin Help Late At Night

06/24/2014 at about 12 midnight eastern time we had so many problems with disrespectful players, me and gator tried to let them know nicely but we didnt get that back, acreo did come on but after that it just kept going. Not sure if the swear script was on as we had a few swear and again we did try to say something to them. Its frustrating to play the game and have fun when people just laugh at what we say and still do childish crap, as far as im concern we have a very good bunch of admins just wish we had one that dont sleep :) and I know its a difficult thing to police the server all the time
    |TG18|KevinS_1RCR

Re: Admin Help Late At Night

Please place this in the appropriate forum/sub forum. Right now there is nothing here to help any of the admin teams out

[unit][squadl][command2]

KnyghtMare ~You could always tell the person holding the gun to your head you would like to play on a different server...

Comment

Aeron, take down the names of the problem players and place them in the contact and admin forum for BF4 located here:

http://www.tacticalgamer.com/battlef...contact-admin/

From there the admin team will investigate the issue and take appropriate retroactive action. While I understand your frustration, you have to understand that there will be times when you cannot reach an admin at the time of the incident. Just remember to take down as much information regarding the event as you can.
      |TG-12th| Namebot

Comment

k will do
        |TG18|KevinS_1RCR

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse