Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Under the Dome - Hounds of Diana

*** WARNING *** SPOILERS *** WARNING *** SPOILERS *** WARNING ***

Spoilers contained within. But I'm doing my best to keep them obscure and keep some major plot elements hidden.

*** WARNING *** SPOILERS *** WARNING *** SPOILERS *** WARNING ***

I'm not sure if any of you watch the show, Under the Dome, but I caught something on last night's episode that got me curious.

After Dale ends up in the playground and starts walking home, he stops to look at a man working on a billboard. He made extra effort to look at that billboard, so I figured that I might as well too!

I noticed the Twitter handle in there, so I checked out @HoundsOfDiana and it seems it's been running for a while. CBS is also hosting a site off their main CBS.com domain which ultimately also then links to the Hounds of Diana YouTube channel. None of these sites/pages have a ton of subscribers, so whatever it is, it's been kept fairly quiet... or there's just very little actual interest. Who knows!

In any case, I wanted to share what I found. Have there been references in the show prior to this that I just missed? Or is this something new? I've only just started to look through the content, but i'm hungry and choose to eat first. :row__518:
    Diplomacy is the art of saying "good doggie" while looking for a bigger stick.

Re: Under the Dome - Hounds of Diana

Hmmm, never heard of this show but its a pretty cool concept....

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
    X