Any Vapers In TG?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any Vapers In TG?

Just wondering if we had any cloud chasers lounging around TG. I quit smoking cigarettes and switched over to the e-cig earlier in the year and just recently starting doing the mech mods.

My current little collection (soon to be bigger):

[unit][squadl][command2]

KnyghtMare ~You could always tell the person holding the gun to your head you would like to play on a different server...

Re: Any Vapers In TG?

Wicked cool. I did E-cigs for a while and they seemed to help, but lately I have been reading reports that they are no more better for you, which I find hard to believe, cause what I mean is I saw the report but did not read it lol. I did vaporizing for a little while with a home made contraption and would like to again one day when I can make something a little nicer and safer. Is that skull 3-d printed, I want to get one when they are a little cheaper.

Comment

I have been doing the Vapor thing now for over a year using the IVape products, iVape E-Cig, Personal Vaporizers, E-liquid, Smoke Juice, Mods, & more! I put down the Marlboro's and haven't looked back and enjoying the fact that I don't have to smell like a smoker anymore. I don't see how the water vapor can be harmful to you unless that was a Tobacco company PR release to throw smoke out there to discourage people from switching. I am glad to have switched and also glad to hear others are trying it.
      Last edited by SARGE; 08-20-2014, 09:23 AM.

Comment

It is a 3D printed skull but I didn't do it. I can't see how it's as bad as some make it out to seem, then again who paid for them to run that report? Cig companies? Conspiracy??? Seriously though, the stuff in the vapes is the same stuff in inhalers. Ours just carries flavor theirs carries medicine.

@ Paladin glad to know there is another here. Now I have someone to get new flavor ideas from. ;)

[unit][squadl][command2]

KnyghtMare ~You could always tell the person holding the gun to your head you would like to play on a different server...

Comment

Used an E-cig for three years and it kept me off cigs.
          Had a life change and started smoking again.
          Got a Vapor Zeus right here now with me at work and vaping at 5v.
          You really are my son Dredge ;)

PS. Dang Sarge, I didn't know you vaped !

|

Comment

Daddy I want a new car.

[unit][squadl][command2]

Comment

Originally posted by Dredge View Post
              Daddy I want a new car.
              That's not happening brother. He's gotta pay for those new vape flavors he's been dying to try! :p

I wish I could even try this, but the few times I've tried hooka, it hasn't agreed with me. Not to mention my constant gag reflex. Not the same, I know, but I probably will still have a hard time.
              |TG-18th| Acreo Aeneas
              TG World of Tanks Clan Executive Officer
              Former 9th & 13th

Pronounciation: Eh-Cree-Oh Ah-Nay-Ess
              Still can't say it? Call me Acorn then. -.-

SSDs I Own: Kingston HyperX 3K (240 GB), Samsung 840 Pro (256 GB), Samsung 840 EVO (250 GB), Samsung 840 x 2 (120 GB), Plextor M5S (120 GB), OCZ Vertex (30 GB)

TG Primer and Rules

Comment

They are close, but definitely not the same. Gotta grab a starter kit and work up. Baby steps ;)

[unit][squadl][command2]

Comment

Im pretty sure that hookas are the worse when it comes to your health. Worse than cigarettes, bongs, vape etc..

Smoke rly differs a lot depending on how and what you smoke, so maybe a nice flavored vape would be perfect for you. Never know unless you try, and let us know if you do try!

Edit: mobile failed at quoting.

Comment

So, what can you tell me about vape'ing? I mean, I smoke cigars from time to time.

Interested in listening to guitar playing and a good conversation, look for me on TS.

"Hope is for the weak. I hope for nothing. I work for things. That is the only way for events to unfold." -Cleverbot

Comment

What do you want to know? Its healthier than smoking. Granted you are still inhaling stuff into your lungs but I can count on one hand the ingredients in my juice as opposed to the thousands of chemicals in traditional tobacco. Plus the ability to custom mix flavors is a huge plus. Say you like cigars that have mild tobacco taste with vanilla or whatever, you can mix up juice to match. Or you can make blueberry flavored cigar tobacco. Like thin mints? Hell, smoke juice that tastes just like 'em lol. For me vaping is the same a my cigar collection. Great flavors that smell really good when you use them.

[unit][squadl][command2]

Comment

I'm a fellow vaper too. My friend/a musical partner turned me on to it. Put down the smokes a couple years ago after smoking for 10-12 years, and started off on a Tornado eGo-C system from Totally Wicked. Great system. Got a starter kit for 60 bucks or something. Dabbled with some cheapy clearomizers as well until I picked up a Kanger Pro Tank 2 and a 1000 mah eGo-C Twist variable voltage battery. The Twist and the Pro Tank is my main rig. I don't get crazy with the mods and all that - though they are cool. I just keep it simple. Pro Tank and Twist. Johnson Creek J.C. Original juice at 1.8%. 2.2 ohm coils. I like the Protank 2. It's easy to maintain and I get good performance out of it. The Twist battery is great too. I keep my original Tornado batteries on hand as backups, for when my Twist goes dead. The Twist lasts me a full day, pretty much.

It's also a good conversation piece when I have my rig out at the bar or somewhere in public. Of course all the smokers feel unfair because I can "smoke" inside the bar, and they can't. (Michigan passed a law a few years ago that prohibits cigarette smoking inside bars and restaurants.) But most of the time when I've been out at the bar, or at a gig, there's at least somebody who comes up to me and asks me about it when they see me puffing on it.

I noticed alot of things after I quit the smokes and started vaping. In time, I had a stronger sense of smell. I felt better. I wasn't coughing a bunch of crap up in the sink anymore when I would wake up. I didn't come off stage after a show, gasping for air as much or get winded as easily. (Believe me, playing drums in a live setting is a workout and a marathon combined, with the way I play and how hard I go. I'd hate to see x-rays of the vertebrae in my neck. haha.) My wallet thanked me as well. Smokes here in Michigan are 6-7 bucks a pack. I was rolling my own with the machine and even then, that was pricey. The vaping route costs me probably about $40-$50 a month. That buys me a month's supply of juice and coils.

People push and think this nonsense that "vaping is bad for you". Honestly, there has been no evidence stating so. And most of the people are ill-informed, sadly. Me and the guy at the vape shop I go to, were talking about how the FDA and government wants to regulate vaping or ban it or get involved in it somehow. And honestly, we both agreed that - more than likely - big tobacco is pushing this crap, because they're losing money to the surge in vaping. And big tobacco is in the back pocket of the FDA and the government. Makes sense when you think about it. More and more people are starting to vape and big tobacco is freaking out. Also, the government probably sees the vaping industry as a profitable market, so of course they want to get a piece of the pie too. That's my theory.
                        |TG|FullMetalDrummer

That one drummer guy who spins his hair and hits things with sticks

sigpic

Comment

High five for vaping inside and watching the cig smokers give you the evil eye! hahahaha

[unit][squadl][command2]

Comment

So what sites would you guys I recommend visiting to learn more about vaping and sites where I can pick up a decent starter kit? How much does the vape tube (is that the name for it?) and the flavors cost?
                            |TG-18th| Acreo Aeneas
                            TG World of Tanks Clan Executive Officer
                            Former 9th & 13th

Pronounciation: Eh-Cree-Oh Ah-Nay-Ess
                            Still can't say it? Call me Acorn then. -.-

SSDs I Own: Kingston HyperX 3K (240 GB), Samsung 840 Pro (256 GB), Samsung 840 EVO (250 GB), Samsung 840 x 2 (120 GB), Plextor M5S (120 GB), OCZ Vertex (30 GB)

TG Primer and Rules

Comment

PS. Dang Sarge, I didn't know you vaped ![/QUOTE]

Yes, I do and have been the past year. The site I order from is here I use to spend 15 dollars a day or 450 a month on cigarettes and now only spend maybe 70

dollars. I started out with the tobacco smelling flavors and am now using a fruity flavor called Serendipity.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X