Please help the FNG

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please help the FNG

So I was offered an invite to become a part of TG by one "MasterChiefA177" while playing Planetside 2, which is good really, I've been looking for a gaming group to join for a little while.

Is there any particular thing I have to do or go through before I am a "member" as such, and can play with you guys on the regular? And is there generally any info that you can tell me or link me to, that I need to know?

Cheers.
    To make an apple pie from scratch, you must first invent the universe.

Re: Please help the FNG

Hi there, SovietSandwhich!

First and foremost, welcome to Tactical Gamer!

If you'd like to join the Tactical Gamer Planetside 2 Outfit, click the link below.

Outfit Info and Applications - New Recruits Start Here

Just read through that post and follow the instructions, and we'll have you in the TG Outfit in no time.

See you on Auraxis!

sigpic

Comment

Hi Soviet, nice to see you. Enjoy your stay and time.

Interested in listening to guitar playing and a good conversation, look for me on TS.

"Hope is for the weak. I hope for nothing. I work for things. That is the only way for events to unfold." -Cleverbot

Comment

Welcome to Tactical Gamer SovietSandwhich!

To answer your question, there's no admission process to become a part of the Tactical Gamer community. You've registered and posted, that's pretty much enough.

I'd just like to take a moment and explain that TG isn't a clan as far as most people think of clans. We're a community of like-minded gamers, and the people here play many different games. Planetside 2 is one of those games. The Planetside 2 Outfit that you were linked to by Mindkill is just one part of the larger TG community. Many people come here and focus on the part of the community that involves their game. However, some people participate on many or even all aspects of the TG community.

I hope that helps you understand what TG is all about.

I hope you enjoy your stay!

"Everytime I read your posts I do it with Morgan Freeman's voice in my head as if he is narrating your life" - Aimed

Comment

Thanks for the info and the warm welcome, I look forward to playing with you guys :)
          To make an apple pie from scratch, you must first invent the universe.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X