Best Blue Tooth Speakers ???

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best Blue Tooth Speakers ???

Just wondering... I have the BOSE Sound Link III shown as item 1 on this list, and it's great and all, but I play hard and loud heavy metal music, and really want something similar and clear, but more louder, I play it at max volume and it's loud but not loud enough, anyone got some experience with a better speaker system?

Thx

Best Bluetooth speakers of 2014 - CNET

If it's too loud your too old. ;) and I'm almost 50.
    Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

Re: Best Blue Tooth Speakers ???

A freind of mine bought this speaker and had it out his back garden at a party connected to an ipad and his spotify account, the sound from it is quite impressive and had us all dancing till the very, very early hours of the morning.
    It is quite a big speaker so probably not what you are looking for, but if you want to play it loud, go big.;)

GTK-N1BT | Wireless Speakers & Speaker Docks | Sony IE

Comment

Thx... but 20w x 20w...still seems low, will have to compare that to my BOSE, but your on track. thx. ;)
      Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

Comment

Actually it is 100watts, it has 2 x 20 watt and a 60 watt sub woofer.

Comment

It might be hard to find something bluetooth and loud. Bluetooth usually mean portable and portable means small.

I did find this though (I have not heard it though): Amazon.com: Marshall Stanmore Bluetooth Speaker System: Electronics
          Apparently, Best Buy has it so you could pick it up, try it out, and return it if needed the same day.
          Viking

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X