Project reality Kickstart

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Project reality Kickstart

Hey all, I remember PR having a HUGE fololowing here so figured I would share this. It is from the dev's of PR and is a kickstart https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KCjq...be&app=desktop
    |TG-Irr|Avengingllama
    I used to eat paint chips. Now I just drink the paint because I couldn't find a salsa that went well with the chips and they were dry =)

Re: Project reality Kickstart

[MENTION=8986]avenging llama[/MENTION]

Where the heck have you been?

Got to keep up on this.

Interested in listening to guitar playing and a good conversation, look for me on TS.

"Hope is for the weak. I hope for nothing. I work for things. That is the only way for events to unfold." -Cleverbot

Comment

Looks good. Its been a while now, PR people need an upgrade.

Comment

Fingers crossed.
        sigpic

Comment

@besiege, I got lost in SWTOR for a long time, and then the wife and I had a baby about 9 months ago. Little boy we named Grayson Marcus. He has sucked up pretty much every free second I have, especially with the wife working 3rd shift @12 hours per night. I also made the decision about 2.5 years ago to go back to school for aviation maintenance so I could get out of retail management. I just recently finished that up and tested for (and passed) the FAA airframe and powerplant mechanic certifications. Now I am looking for a job while I take the last 7 classes for my associate's degree. Needlesss to say, even with the wife working, money has been really tight, I don't recall the last time I bought a game. Nowadays, most of my gaming time is spent in DCS flight sims (if you are a flight sim guy and have not checked it out, you should. The level of fidelity for their several of their sims is on par, if not exceeds falcon 4.0). If any of you care to fly around a bit, I know a couple of other guys that fly it as well. I usually am on from around 8 till 10 or 11 PM EST. I am usually on steam, look me up =) (Avenging Llama). Anyway, I will be around a bit more I hope :) Catch you guys later!
          |TG-Irr|Avengingllama
          I used to eat paint chips. Now I just drink the paint because I couldn't find a salsa that went well with the chips and they were dry =)

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X