Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Enforcer: Police Crime Action out on Steam...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Enforcer: Police Crime Action out on Steam...

I saw this today, watched a couple of videos...and laughed... wish it was that easy, and officer tactics all wrong. ;)

but anyway...15 bucks on Steam, getting good comments but who knows:

Enforcer - Police Crime Action

If anyone actually does buy the game...let me know what you think of it. ;)
    Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

Re: Enforcer: Police Crime Action out on Steam...

That looks terrible? It is rather hilarious. No flashing lights, just a honk, and the guy pulls over. Where's the "methodical procedures" the devs keep talking about? Oh and the police car sounds like it is a terrible hunk of junk (that engine noise...eeesh).
    |TG-18th| Acreo Aeneas
    TG World of Tanks Clan Executive Officer
    Former 9th & 13th

Pronounciation: Eh-Cree-Oh Ah-Nay-Ess
    Still can't say it? Call me Acorn then. -.-

SSDs I Own: Kingston HyperX 3K (240 GB), Samsung 840 Pro (256 GB), Samsung 840 EVO (250 GB), Samsung 840 x 2 (120 GB), Plextor M5S (120 GB), OCZ Vertex (30 GB)

TG Primer and Rules

Comment

I saw it as well. Was hoping it would be good, but nawwww, not going to waste the 15 bucks. Would be nice to see a game like LA NOIRE, but based on current day patrol unit.

Comment

Originally posted by Reinhold View Post
        I saw it as well. Was hoping it would be good, but nawwww, not going to waste the 15 bucks. Would be nice to see a game like LA NOIRE, but based on current day patrol unit.
        Seriously, LA Noire was one of the best games I've ever played. Nothing like rolling around 1950's LA in my Highboy hot rod solving murders.

I really do hope that they make another game along the same lines of L.A. Noire
        "Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power." -Abraham Lincoln
        ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
        X