Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GTA V PC and Next Gen 1st person trailer...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GTA V PC and Next Gen 1st person trailer...

I for one like this idea...

Grand Theft Auto 5: A New Perspective - IGN

what you think about 1st person mode in GTA V... coming in a few weeks for Next Gen, Jan for PC?
    Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

Re: GTA V PC and Next Gen 1st person trailer...

I've always wanted to play the GTA games in 1st person

This looks so awesome!
    "Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power." -Abraham Lincoln
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Comment

I already have this on the PS3, but I'm going to buy it again for the PS4 just for the first-person mode. Looks like a totally new game to me now!
      Diplomacy is the art of saying "good doggie" while looking for a bigger stick.

Comment

same here Apophis... but played it on 360... now to ONE, and probably even the PC in Jan... for the mods and stuff... still would love for Red Dead Redemption to come to PC, imagine the mods for that one.
        Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

Comment

I'm pretty enthused about this, ever since I first heard that GTAV would be getting back closer to GTA San Andreas.

I'll be holding out a while on the PC version of this though until we know how good of a port it is. The GTA 4 port I found to be abysmal both in performance and useability on the PC. Hopefully they're more concerned with quality of the port this time around. :/ It certainly doesn't look current-gen from the screenshots (especially that first-person motorcycle) but I suppose the world was initially designed for a third-person perspective. It's not like anyone buys a GTA game for the graphics anyway, if it's a decent port control and option-wise it'll be a hoot, I'm sure. Proper mouse-controlled menus, decent graphics options, good control rebinding, and now that it has 1st person, FOV adjustment are crucial to how good this is on PC.

Proper mod support, I assume, is nothing but a pipe dream. No doubt somebody will figure out how to make some changes anyway, but it's a shame Rockstar doesn't seem to see the potential in supporting modding.

PS: The Jet's top speed is 160 knots? That's slower than an He-51 Biplane!
          Teamwork and Tactics are OP

Strait /strāt/ (Noun) A narrow passage of water connecting two seas or two large areas of water: "the Northumberland Strait".

Comment

New video is up showcasing the differences between the PS3 and PS4 version.

I will most definitely purchase for PS4, maybe PC, and that's from someone who thinks GTA is overrated lol. After trying GTAV on the PS3 I said there and then I would love to see a proper first person mode. I have to say the videos, particularly the first person clips, are pretty impressive. Much like Naughty Dog Rockstar seem able to work magic with the console platforms.

Comment

Originally posted by Magnum50 View Post
              ... still would love for Red Dead Redemption to come to PC, imagine the mods for that one.
              Man, I would love to see a new Red Dead with a 1st-person capability!

Its one of those thoughts for a game that makes me kind of sad knowing that it won't happen (at least for awhile).
              "Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power." -Abraham Lincoln
              ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Comment

New red dead game on PC = +35

Mom
                Games lubricate the body and the mind. - Benjamin Franklin
                Ever since the beginning, to keep the world spinning, it takes all kinds of kinds. -Miranda Lambert

You're a 34, Mom. Thirty. Four.
                Forever Perplexed

Comment

Originally posted by YerMom View Post
                  New red dead game on PC = +35

Mom
                  Sorry, but what do you mean by this? lol
                  ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Comment

Red dead redemption was an excellent game. If there were a new version coming out on PC with first person, id give it a +35
                    Games lubricate the body and the mind. - Benjamin Franklin
                    Ever since the beginning, to keep the world spinning, it takes all kinds of kinds. -Miranda Lambert

You're a 34, Mom. Thirty. Four.
                    Forever Perplexed

Comment

PC version will have 1st person AND 4k....

Comment

definitely rebuying this for PC and porting my character over from PS3, may have to upgrade my PC as bit as well to have it at highest settings to take in the beauty of smashing a hookers head in, in first person to get my money back!

Comment

This looks awesome

Comment

I thought about PS4 version, but both PS4 and One are locked at 30fps. I think I'll wait for PC version in January. This month has a lot going for it already with the other releases.

Comment

Agreed Undead.... Next week FC4 and DA Inquisition... A busy month.
                              Magnum |TG-18th|

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X