Far Cry 4 story trailer...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Far Cry 4 story trailer...

I didn't realize it was coming out in like 2 weeks! Hell I got CoD going now, Dragon Age Inquisition in a week or so and now this... I'm suppose to be cutting back on gaming. ;)

Story trailer looks pretty damn good... my rule, if it is mostly SP and comes out on both PC and Next Gen, I go PC... as with Far Cry 4 and Dragon Age, along with GTAv in Jan.

I'll keep the ONE for MP games like BF4 and CODAW.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xI6uV47jKME

Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

Re: Far Cry 4 story trailer...

yea! I always like Farcry and am sure I will buy this one.
    The Old Guy
    kin3
    sigpic

Comment

I've loved playing Far Cry. Some of the maps have just been great. I never played multiplayer on this title. While I love the look and feel of it I always feel like its one man taking on the whole army kind of deal and after playing multiplayer on TG faves like BF, COD and ARMA I just don't like playing one man against the world. I thought the last COD campaign I played and the current BF4 campaign did a good job of integrating computer ai squad members so it never really felt like that playing in those campaigns. Am I missing something?

edit **...okay...I just watched the (awesome) trailer. Maybe the dynamics have changed ?
      sigpic
      |TG-1st|Grunt
      ARMA Admin (retired)
      Pathfinder-Spartan 5

Comment

FC3 and now 4... have revamped themselves from the earlier ones... great SP, where you help out the good tribes, they fight with you... also the nice and open world play, and I never liked adversary mode, but the co-op in 3 and now 4 is awesome... just simply join someone's game and help them out co-op style. Still not perfect, and it...like most games, are you vs the world... but an improvement.
        Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

Comment

Good advice...I stopped at FC 2. May have to give this one a whirl.

But not before I purchase another SSD. Just did a clean install of win 7 and reinstall of BF4...The Bf4 folder was more than 40GB...yikes.
          sigpic
          |TG-1st|Grunt
          ARMA Admin (retired)
          Pathfinder-Spartan 5

Comment

I am trying desperately to stop myself buying this simply because it does appear to be a bit of a reskin of the previous iteration. That being said there are some nice new mechanics and it is a new area to explore...oh my poor wallet, the hammering it is getting up to Christmas and beyond lol.

Comment

Finally got around to checking this out. Wicks is right. It does look like a bit of a reskin of the previous installment. Anybody catch the clip where you're torching a field with a flamethrower? **SPOILER ALERT**** Anybody that has played Far Cry 3, remembers that you did the exact same thing in a marijuana field, as a mission in the main story/quest. It wasn't much of a mission. That's all you did. Drive to the field, grab a flamethrower and go to town. Oh, and escape the enemies who show up to crash your party......while your character has the biggest contact buzz in the world from burning the field.

I really liked Far Cry 3. I thought it was great. I picked it up again awhile back and started to replay through it. It really picked up where FC 2 left off (which was also a great game) and expanded on it - in terms of gameplay, mechanics and such. The story and characters were great too. While I understand giving a nod to previous installments via features and other moments; I'm hoping that this one isn't too much of a "copy-and-paste" of the last one. It does look pretty cool, from various videos I've seen of it and I do plan on checking it out and giving it a fair shake when it releases.
              |TG|FullMetalDrummer

That one drummer guy who spins his hair and hits things with sticks

sigpic

Comment

The redeeming feature this time is the drop in/out coop. I'm very much looking forward to that.

Comment

I bought the game through Steam. Tried all kind of reloading C++ stuff and got it to work. Played one session and they patched it and I haven't got it to play since. New patch tomorrow, maybe that will fix it again. And break something else. That's what I get for buying a UbiSoft game again.
                  The Old Guy
                  kin3
                  sigpic

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse