Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not sure this is the right place....

But here goes...

I am AColdDayInHell, a member of the 666th Devil Dogs, a Planetside 2 outfit that has recently went multi gaming. I am XO of our new ARMA 3 community, and one of the guys i played planetside 2 with introduced me to these forums, Indiscrimin8. He said you had a thriving ARMA community so i thought i might hop on and maybe try to pick some things up!

Re: Not sure this is the right place....

You are in the right place. Here is a link to our ARMA sub-forum: http://www.tacticalgamer.com/simulation/armed-assault/
    Viking

Comment

Kinda the right place :p

Welcome to TG!
      "Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power." -Abraham Lincoln
      ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Comment

Welcome to our little corner of the internet, NC brethren! :)
        "The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it." - George Bernard Shaw

Comment

Also, I would suggest checking out the TG Primer @ http://www.tacticalgamer.com/tactica...er-primer.html
          "Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power." -Abraham Lincoln
          ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Comment

Welcome aboard. I'm a semi retired ARMA admin. Someone else posted the ARMA forum link already but let me welcome you aboard here as well. PS2 and ARMA seem so divergent I'm curious to know how you that meshes for you. At any rate the ARMA group is smallish but active and the current admin team regularly runs events almost every weekend. There is some pick up play during the week but the organized events really shine. We have sign up lists, pre planned leaders and assigned roles. It really maximizes the ARMA experience.

I'm playing more BF4 than anything these days but I'll see you on the field somewhere I'm sure.
            sigpic
            |TG-1st|Grunt
            ARMA Admin (retired)
            Pathfinder-Spartan 5

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed