Destiny Free Trial

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Destiny Free Trial

So, I've been enjoying the hell out of Destiny (with a few small exceptions, like the fact that RNG hates me), but I know a lot of people have passed on it because they werent sure if they'd like it or not. Well, for anyone who has been on the fence, as of yesterday, you can try a portion of Destiny for free. Best part is, that if you do decide you like it, you can carry any progress, weapons, and gear you get during your trial over into the full game if you decide to purchase it! The caveat being that you DO have to have an active subscription to Xbox Live/Playstation Plus to play.

If you have any questions about it, Bungie put out a full FAQ/Article here:
    Help: Destiny Trial and Demo FAQ | Bungie.net

We also have a Destiny subforum (way down in the console section) that anyone is free to post in with questions and the like. If anyone picks up the 360/XBO versions, I'm happy to help. Also, word of advice for people who own both last-gen and current gen consoles: if you do buy the game, buy the LAST GEN DIGITAL version of the game. Any digital last gen purchase gets a free upgrade to current gen, and you can move seamlessly between the consoles. I do it all the time, since I have friends on both 360 and XBO.

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
X