Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zombies Don't Pay Taxes

Hello tactical game enthusiasts!

My name is Andrew, and I'm a developer working on a new turn-based tactical game called Zombies Don't Pay Taxes. Our intention with this game is not only to create a fun new zombie themed tactical game, but also to develop an interesting turn-based tactical game engine which can be used by modders and enthusiasts to create their own tactical games, or modify someone else's creation using a set of simple tools, scripts, and XML files. Please check out our Kickstarter campaign, I'd be interested to hear what you think: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects...dont-pay-taxes

Re: Zombies Don't Pay Taxes

Not enough Zombie games, take my money please.

Comment

Believe it or not, we started working on this game prior to the huge zombie game explosion (before Plants vs. Zombies even) - we're just indie developers, so we can't work on it full time. Regardless, I doubt you've ever seen a zombie game like this one: Live action comedic cutscenes, tactical gameplay, overworld, and in addition to all that, the most important part is that you can use our engine to make your own tactical games.

Comment

The internet makes it hard to be facetious without being a butthead but I was trying. I seriously dislike zombie games of any ilk.

Comment

Good to know :)

Like I said though, when the engine is finished, you should be able to use it to make other kinds of tactical games. Some of my personal favorites are X-Com: UFO Defense, Jagged Alliance 2, Shining Force, etc.

Comment

Does anyone have any recommendations for this engine? Is there anything you would like to see?

Here is a teaser of our flagship game:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=foWqgfMydWQ

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...