No announcement yet.

the future of simulations? so they say...

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the future of simulations? so they say...

Looks like it might be worth following... probably still a ways away...

TITANim - The Future of Simulation
    Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

Re: the future of simulations? so they say...

Kinda feels like Arma 2 but with a larger map. I don't see why this would be a ways away at all.

On second thought, it looks more like a RTS game than a first-person shooter. Revising my "feel" to more inline with Cities in Motion XL or another city building simulator.
    |TG-18th| Acreo Aeneas
    TG World of Tanks Clan Executive Officer
    Former 9th & 13th

Pronounciation: Eh-Cree-Oh Ah-Nay-Ess
    Still can't say it? Call me Acorn then. -.-

SSDs I Own: Kingston HyperX 3K (240 GB), Samsung 840 Pro (256 GB), Samsung 840 EVO (250 GB), Samsung 840 x 2 (120 GB), Plextor M5S (120 GB), OCZ Vertex (30 GB)

TG Primer and Rules

Re: the future of simulations? so they say...

I have personally worked with Laser Shot who is one of the backers of this program. They supply the Military and Law Enforcement with cutting edge simulators to train Soldiers and Officers. One of the Project Managers showed me this system months ago. I remarked then that it looked like Arma2. BI, to my knowledge has worked with the US Military in the past, and its obvious to me that the new contractors are building on what they started.

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Twitter Feed