No announcement yet.

Steam Group

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Steam Group

I am posting this here hoping that I can get someone to direct me to the steam group for TG or if there isn't one to hopefully set a idea in motion that an official TG Steam group be created.

If you think that this is not a good idea, please tell me why in the comments.

But let me tell you why it might be a good Idea.

1. It would give the TG another way to broadcast information to members and allow them to find out who plays what.

2. It would be able to see who's online and who's currently playing what.

3. Steam is a very streamlined application that is easy to use and TG owners/admins could set up ranks and permissions as well as get the group up in running in a matter of minutes.

That is why I think it wuld be a very good thing to do that would benefit TG. Although (again) please tell me what you think.

Re: Steam Group

there is one

If you find one of our steam accounts, you should be to find it. many of us are in it...

I think I am |TG-Irr| besiege

Interested in listening to guitar playing and a good conversation, look for me on TS.

"Hope is for the weak. I hope for nothing. I work for things. That is the only way for events to unfold." -Cleverbot

Re: Steam Group

Main group -

Over the years there have also been a few splinter groups focusing on specific games, usually searching for Tactical Gamer + the game name will find it. e.g.:
      Steam Community :: Group :: Tactical Gamer - Left For Dead
      Steam Community :: Group :: Tactical Gamer Red Orchestra 2

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Twitter Feed