Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Superbowl match up - New England or Seattle ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Superbowl match up - New England or Seattle ?

Let's get a thread going for this years big game.

Many of you know I live 10 miles from Patriot Place. At 49 y/o I still miss The Hog and Sam Bam and I'm pissed at Jack Tatum for life. I lived through Rod Rust and Tony Eason. I'm no bandwagon layabout.

With that cleared up - I think New England will win against Seattle by two scores. Green Bay gave that game away. Brady so badly wants to cement his legacy.

Deflategate? Legit or BS? I say BS that didn't affect the game anyway.

Weigh in with smart talk or smack talk.
    sigpic
    |TG-1st|Grunt
    ARMA Admin (retired)
    Pathfinder-Spartan 5

Re: Superbowl match up - New England or Seattle ?

I say Pats will win. On deflategate, if it did happen it is on the refs. It's their job to watch stuff like that. If it's a big deal use new balls and have only refs handle the balls before and during game.
    The Old Guy
    kin3
    sigpic

Comment

Pats - they cheat better (How many fines does Belch-check have already??) and he didn't even get fined for the dude on the sidelines who was reading the opponents coaches lips. His defense "everyone does it", I'll give him that he has big balls, still a cheater though.

Seattle - mostly coke heads, but if they have some good blow they might give the Pats a run for their money (Pats will still win though - remember, they cheat better)

Deflategate - a load of hooey. Colts lose 7 to 45, they want it to be ANYTHING but "they suck".

Packers - lots of them in my part of the world, they all NEED TO STOP WHINING ALREADY. YOU LOST, GET OVER IT!!!!!

Let the smack talk fly.

Mad (as a hatter) Solo (hates Jim Cuts-himself-lars of the Bears more than you know) Sniper

Comment

As a life long Pats fan who proudly wears #73 (check the Hall of fame) every Sunday, I say this is a bunch of BS! Anyone who thinks this affected the game against the Colts is wrong, and doesn't know **** about football . It amounts to no more than a pass interference, 12 man on the field, or any other of the multitude of penalties called in every game every week., A minor breakage of the rule that calls for a $25,000 fine per ball. But because it's the Pats, everyone has to get on the Hate train. W\E

I predict this motivates the Pats to crush the Seahawks and prove AGAIN, they are the greatest team\organization Eva!

This sums it up pretty well.
        Last edited by Bear61; 01-23-2015, 12:15 PM.

Comment

[MENTION=28482]Bear61[/MENTION] - Nice

Comment

NFL Football is and always will be; On any given Sunday. Penalties, bad calls, injuries, hail mary passes and everything in between so it is not always the best team wins. Sometimes it is the just the lucky one, and they will be able to pull it off again. Go Hawks.

Comment

Rock on Chief!!! - I hope you're right.

I live for the day they make it like "Rollerball", no rules, of any kind, Now THAT would be fun to watch.

Or for some changes back to the "old days" of football like:

All (ALL) games are played OUTSIDE no matter what the weather is and all (ALL) teams get the opportunity to host the Superbowl (Green Bay in early Feb - now THAT is Superbowl game).

All (ALL) games are played on REAL grass (no matter what the condition is, of the grass or of the weather) - Ah, I remember the days of "mud bowls" and "snow cone bowls", and even "so much rain that they splash when they run bowls", now THAT is football.

Hit the receiver whenever you want - bet it's more of running game then.

Kicker - fair game if he's one the field - won't see those HUGE kicks

Quarterback - if he's on the field, he's fair game - bet they don't over extend on those passes as much (and it's more of a running game).

Don't want to wear thigh pads, that's fine with us, just don't bitch when we slam your leg with 22" of bicep when we tackle you.

How about this one - kick off - if the kicker kicks it out of the end zone the opposing team gets it on the 40 yard line - those kickers can put it wherever they want, how about we make them put it where it's actually a game.

No football has become a sport of mamby pambies running around in air conditioned or heated "domes" with artificial turf (that they still bitch about). The rules have been modified to make it a throwing game built on huge scores and big "air it out" throws (don't touch that receiver or he gets the ball - even though he didn't catch it - right where that big air throw went). We protect quarterbacks with rules so they CAN make those throws, and we reward cheaters by allowing them to continue to play in the league (note Solo goading the Pats fans again - tee hee). I haven't seen many rules or changes that have been good or that have made the game better, and I'm not happy about no longer having the Honey Bears, oh wait, they still do, they're just ON THE FIELD.

No gents, THOSE were the good old days, and they are long gone.

RIP Football, it was nice to know ya.

BOOM - off my soap box now, but man that felt good, thanks guys, for putting up with the rant.

Solo

PS - and get a hair cut, all of you, you're men, not chicks - WTF

Comment

Pats are playing mad. I like it. 73...John Hannah of course. The Hog.
                sigpic
                |TG-1st|Grunt
                ARMA Admin (retired)
                Pathfinder-Spartan 5

Comment

I think the Pats win. Because they are better at cheating. :p
                  "The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it." - George Bernard Shaw

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                  X