FC4 Q. for those who finished it...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FC4 Q. for those who finished it...

I'm near the end, loved this game...still do... was told to come back for the final push in game, my question... when it's over does it end or can you continue to play it and clear and re-do missions, like bases and fortress attacks, or out exploring and playing... still enemies if so?

and BTW, if you ever wondered what if you did absolutely nothing, meaning in the beginning when Mig tells you to stay at the table and eat... you just sat there and waited, and did nothing... do that for 15 mins and your get a pretty cool alternate ending.

and finally nothing like taking out a convoy in so many ways in game, I liked this one... all grenades from the air. ;)

http://xboxclips.com/Magnum9846/9a2d...6dec7965/embed
    Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

Re: FC4 Q. for those who finished it...

There's actually an option in the menu to re-set all Outposts and Fortresses to an un-captured state so you can re-do them. I've done this twice so far after completing and STILL having fun attacking the Outposts and Fortresses in different ways.

Some of the multiplayer options are a lot of fun too!
    Diplomacy is the art of saying "good doggie" while looking for a bigger stick.

Comment

Yup. There's still tons of stuff to do and explore in the world after you complete the main quest/story - mainly side missions - and like Apophis said, you can reset all the outposts and fortresses to do them again. There's also the option at every individual outpost and fortress to re-capture them, as well. I didn't do a whole lot of side missions. I still have some Hurk missions, a couple Longinus missions, some hostage rescues, a Shangri-La mission or two (which are really trippy!), a Yogi and Reggie mission, a couple animal hunts and other misc. stuff that I never got around to doing. I never completed all the towers and outposts either. (Got most of them though). Might pick it back up sometime and do some of them.

Yea, I heard something about an alternate ending, but the only one that I know of is that it depends on what you choose to do at the very end of the last mission in the main quest. I won't spoil it for ya though. I did read something though about an alternate sequence or scene or something that occurs if you wait at the table for Pagan Min to come back, at the beginning of the game. I won't spoil that either though.
      |TG|FullMetalDrummer

That one drummer guy who spins his hair and hits things with sticks

sigpic

Comment

OK, finished it...was pretty cool, not over spectacular... just able to continue, which I like... last Q. and just wondering... do you ever spread your mom's aches?
        Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

Comment

Originally posted by Magnum50 View Post
          OK, finished it...was pretty cool, not over spectacular... just able to continue, which I like... last Q. and just wondering... do you ever spread your mom's aches?
          Depends on the choice you made at the end when you confront Pagan Min........*cough* alternate ending *cough* :)
          |TG|FullMetalDrummer

That one drummer guy who spins his hair and hits things with sticks

sigpic

Comment

I see, thx
            Magnum |TG-18th|

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
            X