ExoZombies, wha???

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ExoZombies, wha???

I guess it was bound to happen. Make a game with exo-suits, and then have to defend against an army of exozombies, and they call ME crazy (a little verp) what has the world of gaming come to?????

I was glad I didn't buy it before, I'm twice as glad now.

Re: ExoZombies, wha???

I just watched that trailer. I liked the format of the killcameraguy, that was funny and fresh. And then he started talking about zombies with exosuits, and I was like.... whaaaaaaaa???? Yeah, I haven't played a CoD title in a while. I did always enjoy them. I just didn't think they'd ever bring zombies in besides as a side game.

Comment

I'm sure there is a great storyline about how the zombies got the exo-suits and even more so how they suddenly know (remember??) how to use them. Oh so realistic, all the way around.

The stupid videos are fun to watch, I'll give you that.

Comment

Meh....not a fan. Haven't touched CoD since the first Black Ops. Even then, I wasn't hardcore into it. I played Advanced Warfare at a friend's house on PS4. I wasn't impressed. Sure, it was fun, tipping back adult beverages and passing the controller back and forth during online matches. But I grew bored of it, really quick. It just seemed like every other CoD game I've ever seen and played, but with just shiny new add-ons. Just another rehash, in my opinion. I get the whole "If it ain't broke, don't fix it" and that there's a certain formula. But jeez, it seems like every year, it's a redux of the last one. I just can't get into it. And I can't get into the play style either. Just doesn't appeal to me. The average play style and player base irritates me to some degree too. I guess I've just been spoiled with the strategy and teamwork of Battlefield and PR, and the maturity of TG.

Exo-suit zombies? Just seems kinda cheesy. I'll pass.
        |TG|FullMetalDrummer

That one drummer guy who spins his hair and hits things with sticks

sigpic

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse