No announcement yet.

Thank you for TG

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thank you for TG

Just a quick note to express what a lot of us regularly experience: gratitude for this space. I barely have enough time for the corner of it I spend my time in (TGNS), so I don't get to take in the larger experience like I used to. For that reason and so many others, it's super easy to take this oasis for granted.

To those of you running it, many thanks. I know it's as work as work can be, at times.

To those of you consuming it, thank you for creating in your energy, contributions, and fellowship the motivation necessary for those running it to continue day after day, month after month, year after year, decade after decade.

Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Re: Thank you for TG

This is one of those places that attract good people. I am afraid I will be hear until the internet implodes and becomes its own self aware entity, at which time I hope it learned a few things from TG. :) Yes TY

Thank you guys for running a site that I enjoy and almost habitually check every 2 hours. The website has become more of a social site than facebook (minus the dark side of the internet).

Interested in listening to guitar playing and a good conversation, look for me on TS.

"Hope is for the weak. I hope for nothing. I work for things. That is the only way for events to unfold." -Cleverbot

Thank you [MENTION=38]Wyzcrak[/MENTION] for helping make TG a better place in the virtual sea we float in! We are glad you are happy and glad you are part of us! :D
        |TG-18th| Acreo Aeneas
        TG World of Tanks Clan Executive Officer
        Former 9th & 13th

Pronounciation: Eh-Cree-Oh Ah-Nay-Ess
        Still can't say it? Call me Acorn then. -.-

SSDs I Own: Kingston HyperX 3K (240 GB), Samsung 840 Pro (256 GB), Samsung 840 EVO (250 GB), Samsung 840 x 2 (120 GB), Plextor M5S (120 GB), OCZ Vertex (30 GB)

TG Primer and Rules

+1... Well said!

Once TG always TG. That reminds me I should re up my SM.
            ARMA Admin (retired)
            Pathfinder-Spartan 5

Some pretty solid peeps hang out in this place. Not only have I enjoyed many a game with some great fellow gamers and friends, I also have learned many new skills, tamed some bad habits and am a much better teamwork type person for having found this refuge. Thanks TG.
              |TG-189th| Unkl
              TG PrimerArmA Game Officer189th Infantry Brigade Former Irregular
              Submit a Ribbon Nomination!
              "this is on par with groups you have to join to get the quality of gameplay and i really enjoyed it" - random dude
              "Remember when the threat has spotted you, smoke first then bring the explosive rounds to bear. When the threat has not spotted you its bang first and smoke after to extract." - Wicks

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Twitter Feed