Police Simulator 10-13...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Police Simulator 10-13...

I would say, based on this feature list... ambiguous, if I knew how to spell it... Thx god for spell check, lol...

POLICE 10-13 | Features

Interesting, but we will see... PC/XB1, and PS4.
    Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

Re: Police Simulator 10-13...

I didn't see the "Mountains of Paperwork" simulation... or the "Standing ouside if Friggen Cold weather to direct traffic" mode..? Does it at least come with a few coupons for coffee? Geez.. Authenticity went out the window when they jumped on the consoles.. :row__539:
    |TG|ARMA Pathfinder
    ..now where did I put my keys?

Comment

I imagine there will be plenty of opportunity to repetitiously control traffic. I for one, am super excited for this game. as far as complete authenticity... nobody wants that... in any game. I look forward to shootouts and car chases, as well as mundane patrolling through there (based on pre-alpha photos) rather beautiful scenescape.

2 things I hope for: first, I really hope that most of the buildings/houses/warehouses etc. are all enterable. Second, I hope that the multiplayer community (here or otherwise), takes interest in the more realistic sides to this game (i.e. dispatching, patrols, and any other realism dynamic). in other words, I hope people play it as a sim, and not as a willy-nilly gun-running mad-house.

ribbons_volunteer-class1.jpg
      "WARNING: Don't let me throw frags!"

Comment

So you want a virtual ATC dispatch type thing? Lol. I know we have some dispatchers around maybe they would be willing to help.

[unit][squadl][command2]

KnyghtMare ~You could always tell the person holding the gun to your head you would like to play on a different server...

Comment

damn, how did this slip under my game radar o.o
          |TG-18th|Markolh (Just call me Mark)
          BF Admin & Crazy French-canadian
          Former Irr, 11th and 31st

"He who wants peace, prepares WAR"

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse