Insurgency-TG Presence in the game?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Insurgency-TG Presence in the game?

This is an inquiry for all TG members. Recently, I bought the game Insurgency, a Tactical Shooter reinvented with several varying gametypes. This game is highly realistic and very hard when not working with a team. This is why I think we should start up an official branch of TG in Insurgency. It is perfect for the enviorment TG strives for. Realistic strategies with realistic gameplay. This game is worse than ARMA 2 and 3 when it comes to damage. One bullet can end you. The maps are quiet large and vary from mountains to boot camps to comple cities. The game has a built in VOIP also. I strongly suggest the admins and leaders of TG look at this game and start up an Insurgency section to the gaming community. Spread the word around and bring this post to the attention of the admins if you can. Again this game is perfect for the Tactical Gamer Community.

-Sonovox

Re: Insurgency-TG Presence in the game?

Check this out: http://www.tacticalgamer.com/tactical/insurgency/

:)

Comment

Re: Insurgency-TG Presence in the game?

Forum is slighlty inactive. There are a few people in TG that play this off and on. Check out Tactical Gamer group on steam to catch the people who play it.

I have it and enjoy it. I only hop on when I see some of the arma guys playing it like Unkl and so on

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
      X