• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• World of Warships

any World of Warships stuff happening?

Re: World of Warships

I applied for the beta...no luck yet

[unit][squadl][command2]

KnyghtMare ~You could always tell the person holding the gun to your head you would like to play on a different server...

Comment

I applied then 3 hours later I'm playing it, already got a few tier 3 ships, trying to work toward the aircraft carriers, I love the destroyers the most.

Comment

Am I the only person who got into the beta??

Comment

I applied. I am not yet in. A friend of mine is in.

Out of curiosity, have you been a recently active WoT player? My friend has, while I haven't even logged in in over a year.

Back when I was active though, I got alpha access to WoWP, in all its buggy glory.
          Teamwork and Tactics are OP

Strait /strāt/ (Noun) A narrow passage of water connecting two seas or two large areas of water: "the Northumberland Strait".

Comment

I stopped playing when war thunder tanks was avail. then gave up on the war thunder one and haven't played either. Not sure how long ago that was.

Comment

Just signed up. Didn't get the notification email they were supposed to send to my inbox about WoWS being in beta. :/
              |TG-18th| Acreo Aeneas
              TG World of Tanks Clan Executive Officer
              Former 9th & 13th

Pronounciation: Eh-Cree-Oh Ah-Nay-Ess
              Still can't say it? Call me Acorn then. -.-

SSDs I Own: Kingston HyperX 3K (240 GB), Samsung 840 Pro (256 GB), Samsung 840 EVO (250 GB), Samsung 840 x 2 (120 GB), Plextor M5S (120 GB), OCZ Vertex (30 GB)

TG Primer and Rules

Comment

I've watched my friend stream some gameplay... WoWS is looking much better than I expected to. I'm actually excited to give it a try.

Strait /strāt/ (Noun) A narrow passage of water connecting two seas or two large areas of water: "the Northumberland Strait".

Comment

I'm in the closed beta and I've been playing it a good bit, got up to tier 6 so far, loads of fun!
                  To make an apple pie from scratch, you must first invent the universe.

Comment

Watch out its a trap. They let you in the beta where you have a ton of fun and then reset when the game goes live and your stuck doing it all over again OR you get stupid, like me, and spend way to much trying to get them back.

I swear I never understand the Pokeman craze but that "Gotta have'em all" still rings in my ears.
                    Forewarned is Forearmed

Comment

Hey,

hey [MENTION=17044]LpBronco[/MENTION].

Hey.

Hey.

You can buy into the WoWS alpha now.

3 premium ships, 5500 gold, 90 days of premium and beta access for $70 USD.
                      Last edited by Strait Raider; 04-16-2015, 11:45 PM.

Comment

Applied for beta but haven't gotten a reply yet. Don't look like I will since it's been awhile.

I'm back to playing CIV V single player and having lots of fun.
                        The Old Guy
                        kin3
                        sigpic

Comment

I never got a reply. :(
                          |TG-18th| Acreo Aeneas
                          TG World of Tanks Clan Executive Officer
                          Former 9th & 13th

Pronounciation: Eh-Cree-Oh Ah-Nay-Ess
                          Still can't say it? Call me Acorn then. -.-

SSDs I Own: Kingston HyperX 3K (240 GB), Samsung 840 Pro (256 GB), Samsung 840 EVO (250 GB), Samsung 840 x 2 (120 GB), Plextor M5S (120 GB), OCZ Vertex (30 GB)

TG Primer and Rules

Comment

I applied a long time ago, still haven't gotten in :(
                            |TG-73rd|Socomseal
                            |TG-73rd Member| Former TG Irregular ArmA Platoon Leader| Former TG ArmA Admin XO| TG Pathfinder - Spartan 1 |TGU ArmA Instructor |Former TG-18th Member| |Former TG-1st Member|

"Its easy to argue about issues from afar. But until you have experienced the issue first hand, you have not seen all the facts."

Carver you will be cut off for a long time before reinforcements can reach you "I am the reinforcements the main force is only coming to bring me body bags and to clean up the mess Im about to make" - General Carver

Comment

Now that they have the pay to join option, I doubt we will see our free invites :(

[unit][squadl][command2]

KnyghtMare ~You could always tell the person holding the gun to your head you would like to play on a different server...

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X