Rainbow 6 Siege - New Gameplay videos

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [VIDEO] Rainbow 6 Siege - New Gameplay videos

Some new gameplay videos of Rainbow 6 Siege from recent press events and the closed Alpha. Major league thumbs crossed on this one that Ubi don't drop the ball, take feedback on board and deliver the sequel this amazing franchise deserves. The third video runs through the 'Operator' system and how that interacts with gameplay and team configuration.

Livestream recording

Re: Rainbow 6 Siege - New Gameplay videos

Ya, watched them all earlier, and watched the live stream... I'm very much looking forward to this game, but the videos seem to favor action over tactics... Hope I'm wrong. Thx thou for the all in one post.
    Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

Comment

I really enjoyed the first video, it definitely got me hyped for Siege. The video also voiced my worry on the hit markers, player outlines and the heartbeat sensor. The hit markers should definitely not make it to final release, when the game encourages wall breaching and destructible environments it'll just cause rampant abuse of people spraying a wall and hoping for the magic x to pop up. With the teammate outlines I agree with him on cluttering up the HUD and many other things, but most likely you'll be able to turn that off with it only really affecting you. Heartbeat sense is a huge problem I can see as well. Defenders start with all the advantages, giving them the ability to see where ALL the attackers are and moving just kills any element of surprise.

Other than those 3 things I can really see this turning into a favorite game of mine. Like letting the Attackers drones seeing the set up, but not realizing it's basically a killing ground where it turns in the shower scene from The Rock. Or opening a wall and drawing the defenders attention away from the main breach coming from the windows behind them. I can see it turning into a tactician's dream game.

Finally, please Ubisoft, like the guy said bring back Terrorist Hunt.

Comment

Looks good so far, I might have to get this for console so my wife can play too.

Comment

Originally posted by Magnum50 View Post
          the videos seem to favor action over tactics... Hope I'm wrong.
          I completely agree. All the moving left and right, and back and forth, is just not realistic. I hope it does not turn out to be just another FPS run and gun game.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X