Battlefield 2 Question

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Battlefield 2 Question

I have a question and wanted some feedback from the group of gamers. I still have this game on my computer and I guess the servers no longer support this game.

Do most players delete the game from their hard drive? I still have it on the drive but I will not play a single player game, just curious

Re: Battlefield 2 Question

A lot of older games have ways to play online through alternative servers. I have no idea if this is the case with BF2 or not, but you might want to look into that if interested.
    "The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it." - George Bernard Shaw

Comment

Project Reality does provide server listing/joining functionality still.

Comment

I still have several copies of BF2, but I haven't touched it since they removed the master server list. Not sure if I'll ever touch it again given the time investment I've spent in BF4.

A small-ish group still play PR, but they usually hop onto other servers as a group. You'd have to keep an eye out or PM some of the still active PR guys and see when they are meeting up next for a game.
        |TG-18th| Acreo Aeneas
        TG World of Tanks Clan Executive Officer
        Former 9th & 13th

Pronounciation: Eh-Cree-Oh Ah-Nay-Ess
        Still can't say it? Call me Acorn then. -.-

SSDs I Own: Kingston HyperX 3K (240 GB), Samsung 840 Pro (256 GB), Samsung 840 EVO (250 GB), Samsung 840 x 2 (120 GB), Plextor M5S (120 GB), OCZ Vertex (30 GB)

TG Primer and Rules

Comment

Originally posted by Acreo Aeneas View Post
          You'd have to keep an eye out or PM some of the still active PR guys and see when they are meeting up next for a game.
          And/or hang out in that TS channel.
          "The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it." - George Bernard Shaw

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X